Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. girls names starting with 's'

girls names starting with 's' Lock Rss

I love the name Skylah / Skyla / Skyler.

It was Minnie Driver's character's name in Good Will Hunting..and I've loved it ever since I saw that movie!!
What about Stella?

baby boy

Hi ladybird. i used to work with a girl named stella she was my apprentice and my sister came in one night for a model for stella to practice pulling through streaks and she ripped out half her hair so i think stella is out smile

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

She has picked the name Shaynae.

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

why did she want it starting with an s?

and thats a gorgeous name... there is a little girl here called shanay her sisters are sharlesha and shitay

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

eilishsmummy....are you serious about that last name in your last post???? SHITAY!!! How on earth is it pronounced? SHIT HEY???

Please don't take offence if it's a friend's child....I just can't believe someone would give their child such a name.
hi there,

how about Sapphire?
or Cheyenne (pronounced shae enn)
or Shadia (pronounced shay dia or shar dia, which ever u prefer).
theres a few for you to think about. smile
good luck

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

There's a little girl at my daughter's preschool called Sharmala. She is just gorgeous, too.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

My daughters names are Sharee Anne and Sally May.
Everyone loves there names.
The baby Im expecting, I was going to call Shanell but I have learnt Im having a boy. So Bobby Greg I have decided on.

KB

Hi Chelby

I know someone who named their daughter Shaylee which I think is really pretty.

Kristi

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

My best friend is called sapphira (saff -FEAR - ra). I've always loevd her name, but I don't like naming my baby the exact same name as it could get confusing. Apparently it comes from a book her paernts were reading at the time
Well my name is Sheryl not the usual "cheryl"

Adam(07/09/01), Holly(08/07/04) & Matthew(230605)

Sign in to follow this topic