Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. girls names ending with belle?

girls names ending with belle? Lock Rss

hi, does anyone have any suggestions for girls names ending in belle other than Anabelle and Isabelle? i really like the nn Belle but dp wont have it as the outright name!!!

Hmmmm hard one....

Christabelle
Jezebelle
Lorabelle
Maybelle
Rosebelle

Gosh, "belle" names are sooo hard to find, 'elle" names being the easiest! grin

Here's what I could locate through one of my baby name books:

Arabelle
Corabelle
Cybelle
Josebelle
Kristabelle
Rosabelle
Sabelle

I love the name "Brielle", could nn "B'elle" for short? (just a suggestion grin)

Mirabelle
Clarabelle
Sybelle
Jezebel
Rosabelle

or
Abrielle
Gabrielle
Aubrielle
Brielle - as pp mentioned
Gabrielle
Danielle
Brielle
Arabelle/Arabella
Carabelle

Amabelle
Mabelle
Christbelle
Mirabelle
Rosabelle

Names ending in -elle:

Estelle
Giselle
Joelle
Michelle
Rochelle
Noelle
Rachelle

I haven't read the others, so sorry if someones already mentioned it, but what about a name beginning with the 'belle' sound?

Also, I love Arabella / Arabelle - you could just use any Bella name, if you find any you like, and drop the 'a' in the nn?!

Anyway, I searched for girls names beginning with 'bel':

Belen - Belinda - Beline - Bellatrix - Belour

I know, they aren't the greatest selection, but here's the link:
http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/search.php?p=qsearch&s_gender=2&s_copt=2&i_search=Bel

Adabelle - Rosabel - Christobel - Amabel - Ishbel - Jezebel - Mirabel - Aubeline - Abela

Would you consider using Belle as the mn? There are many fabulous names that would compliment her, and you could still use the nn.

-Mother to Matilda [2005], Oliver & Iris [2008]

I like the name Belle. A lot of other names could be combined with "belle" to create your own unique name too.
Here are a few more traditional 'bel' names:

Anabelle

Annabel

Annabella

Annabelle

Arabella

Arabelle

Belen

Bella

Bellatrix

Bluebell

Campbell

Isabel

Isabela

Isabella

Isabelle

Isobelle

Izabella

Jezebel

Mabel

Maribel

Maribella

Mehetabel

Rosabel

Rosabella

Rosabelle

Sybella

I like Belinda and Arabella nickname Belle as others suggested.

There's also Elle, Ellie or Ellen which are similar
my grandmother was Mabelle which i think it is nice.. but i absolutely love Arabella.. sorry i cant come up with something new smile goodluck
i had the exact same problem with my DD i wanted an Ella but not just Ella and she has a perfect name Ariellah and when ppl try to call her Ari im like NO its Ella lol just toss some things around thats what i did my mum wanted Ariana so thats how i got Ariellah
OMG jacnovember, could your DD be any cuter?? My little girls have a doll that looks just like her.. to cute!
OK so this thread has been playing on my mind! I don't know if its a real name or just one I made up, but I'm thinking Lillibelle/Lillybelle/Lilybelle??

Sign in to follow this topic