Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

unusal baby names? Lock Rss

hi well i am looking for a few different unusal names for either a boy or girl we are due to have a our second baby in december and really want a different name our first daughter is caprice any help would be great thanx.
there are alot of sites out there if you typed unusual baby names in to a search engine (www.google.com for example) you'd come up with hits.

there is some unusual names here

http://sheknows.com/about/Pregnancy/Baby_Names/Celebrity/index.htm

also there is a forum i posted called comments welcome. in pregnancy and birth, planning for pregnancy then comments welcome.

these are some of them... (celebrity's have always got different names... LOL some sound ok.. some are cool)

GIRLS

BreAzia Ranee, Camera, Daisy Boo, Gaia, Heaven, Heavenly Hirrani Tiger Lily, Maesa, Paloma, Poppy Honey, Rainbow, Sosie, Zola Ivy.

BOYS

Aurelius Cy, Banjo, Diezel Ky, Denim, Eja, Ellery, Freedom, Fuddy, Gulliver, Hopper, Jett, Kit, Kyd Miller, Loewy, Maddox, Maile, Maison, Pilot Inspektor, Rebop,Rocco, Romeo, Ryker, Sailor, Seven, Speck Wildhorse, Wolfgang.

Narelle, Eilish 5th june 2002 TTC since dec 2002

found some more

Saffron Sahara, Tallulah Pine, Rumer Glenn, Scout Larue, Tallulah Belle, Fifi Trixibelle, Peaches Honeyblossom and Pixie, Rocket Valentin, Racer Maximilliano and Rebel Antonio, Sophia Rose, Sistine Rose and Scarlet Rose.

brooklyn
paris
Aquinnah
Atherton
Atlanta
Brooklyn
Dakota
Dakota
Dallas
India
Indio
Ireland
Lourdes
Memphis
Montana
Nevis
Sierra

i have a friend who has unusual or uncommon names for her kids the daughter is regan & the son declan . i like harley for a boy . but my hubby said it was too poofy! i also like reece . not so unusual but nice and for a girl. cassidy

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

For some "unusual" names look no further than your own tv - and the soaps...!!!

Here are but a few:

Ridge
Thorne
Macy
Deacon
Ambrosia
Brady
Belle
Mason
Taylor
Mackenzie
Colby
Marlena
Roman
Lexie
Austin
Mimi

...and the list goes on...

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

Well we know what shows you watch Lili....LOL!!!!

Me too.........

Michelle - Mum to 2

i thought of some more montana, felix, xavier, felicia, i went to school with a fleur but she was called tampon , not so good ,

lol i went to school with a fleur too... how strange i thought i'd never hear that name again. can i ask where you went to school? the fleur at my school was a year above us and she also got called tampon...

i went to nepean high at emu plains and u?

a rrrrreeeaaaaaally small primary and high school in bordertown.

there is like 2000 people that live here..

(its in south australia)

its weird i thought i'd only ever see one fleur

how unusual do yuo want? a friend has 2 boys ollie & elliot how about octavias ?

Kahlicia Rypaqul Tazaway
(one of Maya's in-laws named their baby this. SOOOOO tragic!)

Mum to Maya Grace 02-03, Sienna & Mercedes 10-06

Sign in to follow this topic