Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

unusal baby names? Lock Rss

For anyone following the posts in the 'strange spelling of children's names' - this is one child who definately WON'T be finding a hairbrush with their name on!!! Each to their own....

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

i have found 2 more a female & male name they are welsh the problem is i do not have a clue how to say them the female name Llinos, the male one Eynon, but they look unusual

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I have an idea - have a look at the birth announcements in the Saturday paper! I had a quick look the other day and there were heaps of unusual names...

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

another girl name makedde said makaydee

hi all well still havent decided on a name for baby yet but it has been confirmed we are having a boy so unusual boys names would be great thanx everyone for your suggestions
go to www.babynames.com
there you will find all the unusual names and their meaning...
you said it is a boy? we went to 4th bday party a girl murphy. she has a sister o'neill & brother raine. the mum said she is from an irish background & wanted irish names. each to their own. murphy i didnt mind or raine but o'neill is bit too out thre for my liking

hey congrats darlz
i love different names too but im having a girl some names i had picked out for her if she was a boy are hywel (welsh) a name you dont hear much but i love, Logan, bailey, and blain i'm from a scottish Irish back ground so i kinda went in that direction.
but there are heaps of internet sites with different names on them
Hi,

We gave both our kids unusual names. Our daughter is Taneisha and our son is Tariq (pronounced Tar-reek). If we have a girl next her name will be Aaliyah (A-lea) and if it's a boy then either Khalil (kar-lil) or Malik (mal-eek).

Taneisha 15/12/01, Tariq 29/05/03, Malik 25/08/05

Hi there, we think our daughters name is quite unusual Justyce Skye, she usually gets Jussy most of this time.
hi 1st congrats on your little girl and your pregnancy.

i have a little boy and his name is Malakai.

if i had a girl i was going to name her Kyani

some other names could be Tre', Lamonta, A'zjon these are boys names.

i hope they help.

good luck

Natasha, QLD, 8mth baby

I too am a fan of names that are a bit different.
I have a gorgeous baby boy coming in march 05 and i have decided on the name Kai, its different but it is also simple, i also love the name Alira for a girl.

Goodluck and hope all goes well!

Sarah, Kai 14 months #2 due 17th december.

Sign in to follow this topic