Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. What do you think of this name?

What do you think of this name? Lock Rss

Hi I would like to no what everyone thinks of these names for a

boy - Harrison Jack Cuthbert
Girl - Isabelle Lilly Cuthbert

Thankx
Kylie

Hi,

I dunno about Harrison, it's very American, but still nic, I like Harry. Most people don't.

I absolutely LOVE Isabelle Lilly. It is absolutely beautiful!

Is this your 1st baby?

And, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Both are great names ! I also like Harrison James. Cant go wrong with either of them.
Hi Kylie
I am expecting in July and we have picked girls names, but are finding boys names hard to agree on. We both like Harris, or Harry. Found that Harrison was pretty common so they are just two variations.
Harrison Jack sounds great together though.
We have stopped telling people what names we like because someone is always negative about a name you really love - so I say just go with what you like!!
Good Luck

Shaz, WA, 24/7/06

Love those names my step-neice called her little girl Isabella Grace my son and his girl are expecting in 4 wks they have been told its a boy they have decided on Cooper Allen if it was to be a girl they choose Avalon Jade my childre are Megan Elizabeth, Daniel Christopher (daddy to be) and my youngest Christopher James.
love them all
this is quite funny as if my bubs was a boy we were going to call him Jack and if it was a girl we were tossing between lillie and isabelle or charloette.
I had a girl and her name is Lillie Rose
so i have to say i love them all
xxxx

Lillie....1 year old!!!

I love the name of Harrison and I think that its cute at the same time.

I also like the name Isabelle for girl

Tracey,Jaye (girl)12/06/05, Sam (boy)10/07/09

Sign in to follow this topic