Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Maddison Lillian... Rss

Hi what do you think to first and middle name Maddison Lillian? I'm not sure what i am having but the midwife thinks baby might be another girl. Any suggestions i'm finding it really hard can't find any boys names yet.

Thanks
[Edited on 03/07/2009]
I think it sounds beautiful. Best wishes with your decision.

I prefer Lillian to Maddison, Lillian is so pretty
I too prefer Lillian to Maddison, even so, Maddison Lillian sounds a little bit stilted to me, due to the double 'n' endings. To me, Maddison Lily, Maddison Lilias or Maddison Lilith would flow a teensy bit better smile

-Mother to Matilda [2005], Oliver & Iris [2008]

i like it, i also like Maddison Lily like someone else suggested. Only because Maddison and Lillian both end with 'n'
I agree with SophieGrey - Maddison Lily or Maddison Lilith flows a lot better. The double "n" at the end makes for a bit of a mouthful.

Not sure if you're after some boys name suggestion, but here are a few for you: ( I tried to find names that are similar in style to Maddison)

Austin
Mason
Declan
Jacob
Tristan
Jordan
Connor
Ethan
Reece/Rhys
Brock
Cameron
Dylan
Mitchell
Brandon
Caleb
Brody
Cohen

Posted by: SophieGray
I too prefer Lillian to Maddison, even so, Maddison Lillian sounds a little bit stilted to me, due to the double 'n' endings. To me, Maddison Lily, Maddison Lilias or Maddison Lilith would flow a teensy bit better smile

My thoughts exactly..
MMMMmmm i never thought of the 2 'n' endings good point might have to think some more. Thanks heaps everyone
Sign in to follow this topic