Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

boys names Lock Rss

hi, i am expecting a boy in december.

opinions would be greatly appreciated on the following names (as husband is no help - doesn't like any but doesn't have any suggestions)

- zane
- elijah
- cooper
- dion
- logan

thanks

trudy, nsw, tiarna 4, brayden 20mths

hello tiabear
i like cooper and dion, i am too due in december on the 27th! i dont know if your new here, but there is a 'due in december' post and it would be great to get to know you! there are two others in there at the moment and surprise surprise the 16th is going to be a very very busy day!!
hope to see you in there bye

catherine mum to tasmin and Liam

Hi

I particularly like elijah, I think its lovely. When we were picking names for my first baby we said the name over and over with our surname to make sure that they sounded ok together.

4 lovely munchkins DD 10/03, DD 03/05, DS 10/06 &

I like Elijah, too. Friends of ours who have a son called Elijah have shortened it to Eli, which is lovely too. Logan is the name of a city here near Brisbane, so as long as you aren't moving up here it should be fine, too! Just kidding! Good luck with your choice

PS Ashleesmum got it right about the surname and first name linking well. That should be your most important point.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

Zane is a great name. its masculine aswell as being sweet. i know a little cooper and he is the naughiest little boy i have ever seen.

DD 13/11/03 -DD 11.11.05 - DS 17.4.08

hello
if anyone has some sugestions on some 'beachy' boy names please let me know!
thank you

what about Beudie (bowdie)
like patrick swazee name in that movie Keanu reeves was in it too. i cant think of the name of the movie. a surfing one where they wore masks and were bank robbers. anyway

i like the name Bowdie not sure how to spell it.

The movie is 'Point Break' and the name is spelt Bodie, I think. I think Kai is beachy - or maybe Byron!?

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

yeh point break
i can stop racking my brain now

yeh byron is a very beachy name.( byron bay)

and what about jackson ( port jackson)

THANKS EVERYONE!
these names are great
we have an easy last name williams so any name is good to think about.
i like relaxed names, if that makes sense.
we dont know what we are having (we know we are having a baby though!), we have i think (?) picked our girls name, but i think we should keep it a secret until the birth.
once again thanks and good idea to think of beachy movies and go from there

Hi Catherine,

thanks for your suggestion on due in december post i will go & put me name in there.

thanks also i have now narrowed it down to cooper, elijah or zane.

bye

thanks i think my husband likes elijah the best too. though someone mentioned to me that it sounds girly, did you think that.

bye

Sign in to follow this topic