Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Your kids names Lock Rss

I have:

Charlotte Rose
Lachlan Dwayne and
Sophie Jane.
My two boys are Jack and Noah

DD is Sarah Ashley.
My nieces are Jasmine & Amber.
I have Amalija Jade (pronounced Am-a-lia)

My kids are Jayden Ross (boy), Ella Maree (girl), and Brody Max (boy)

When i was pregnant with Brody and we couldnt agree on a boys name I used to scan every single Tv show and Movie credits that we watched to get ideas... altho the morning I had Brody my mum suggested Broden... and both me and my husband looked at each other and said Brody at the same time... lol... It must've relieved a lot of stress cause i went into labour a few hours later.

*ETA middle names
[Edited on 27/08/2009]

I have Madisyn Ashleigh and Emilie Rosina (Rosina is my mum's name and my great-grandma's middle name).

We had Daemon Jacob for a boy.

we have Luke Edmund (Emma Ashleigh if he was a girl )

and Grace Elizabeth (Levi Alan if she was a boy )
Frankie, Emma Ashleigh hey? i like it LOL

I have Ashlee Jane
My name is Emma Jane

If Ashlee was a boy, she would have been Seth, Ryan,Cohen or Cale

and yes i realise that 3 out of 4 of the boys names are references to the O.C - it was purely coincidental LOL
[Edited on 27/08/2009]
I have Luke Mitchell, Charlotte Rose & Reagan Grace (pronounced REEgan)
Posted by: *mummy*to*ashlee*
Frankie, Emma Ashleigh hey? i like it LOL

I have Ashlee Jane
My name is Emma Jane

If Ashlee was a boy, she would have been Seth, Ryan,Cohen or Cale

and yes i realise that 3 out of 4 of the boys names are references to the O.C - it was purely coincidental LOL
[Edited on 27/08/2009]
hey hey ... lol lol lol ol ...I never put the two together !! lol lol lol ..I have wanted Emma Ashleigh since i was a kid !! lol lol ...i think it is a beautiful combo !! ..even more so now !! lol lol lol
I have Izaak Ashley (DF's name) (Charlize Hayley if he was a girl) and Kyan Brett (Godfather's name) (Aaliyah Michelle if he was a girl).

Names are so hard! Goodluck smile]

Sign in to follow this topic