Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Noah, Luca or Jude?????? Lock Rss

Having trouble deciding on a boys name...we both love Noah James, Luca James and Jude Michael equally, so an outsiders opinion would be awesome as we arent telling family and friends the decided name until the baby arrives..

Sisters name is Alexis, but everyone knows her as Lexi, and I want it to sound nice next to her name also for some anal reason!

Thanks in advance for the input =D

[Image Removed]
[Edited on 04/11/2009]

http://www.widdlytinks.com/pre

I like Jude Michael & Noah James smile
Tough one! I like them all! If i had to pick though i would probably go with Jude Michael as its a little bit differant!
Noah James is very nice, as is Jude Michael, but I work with a female Jude, so it puts me off it a bit.

Lexi and Jude, sounds great, as does Lexi and Noah.
Luca to me sounds unfinished, sorry.

Love Noah or Jude, very cool names.

I think of Luca as a girls name because of that song...

My name is Luca, I live on the 7th floor

or is it the second floor?

Posted by: Ms. Dee
Love Noah or Jude, very cool names.

I think of Luca as a girls name because of that song...

My name is Luca, I live on the 7th floor

or is it the second floor?

haha, funny you should say that ms.Dee, my husband and I both like the name Luca, but he says if I heard that song I wouldnt like the name because its about domestic violence or something? , and it would totally put me off the name..btw, I think its the second floor!! ;D

Thanks so much for your opinions ladies, its really helping!! =D

http://www.widdlytinks.com/pre

Haha that song was actually about a boy called Luca (or Luka I can't remember) and yeah it was about domestic violence. I personally love Luca, it's Italian and my bro's name but is becoming quite popular now. I also like Jude.

I love the name Alexis/Lexi!!!

Definately Noah James for me!

Good luck choosing!

hey.. i really like your name choices, i can see why you are having difficulty.. I think i would go Noah, but it is a tough call.. good luck
i like noah james

Mummy to a dd born the 29/02/2008
Ds born 26/08/2010
Baby Girl due 16/10/2012

My favourite from your list is Luca. After that I prefer Noah.

Good luck with your decision.

Not a fan of Jude

Noah is prob my fave

I like Luca too but I like it better for a girls name

Good Luck deciding
Sign in to follow this topic