Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

country baby names Lock Rss

hi there i was just wondering if any one had some nice country names out the. im a single mum to be that lives on a farm

i like the fancey names but acountry name would be nice

thanks chrissy
Hello, I am not entirely sure what you mean by 'Country' names. If you want to elaborate I could try and help.

Some names I like that are more traditional type names are

Joshua
Timothy
James
Nathan
Michael
Thomas
Justin
Benjamin

Bethany
Charlotte
Courtney
Bridget
Jane
Caitlan
Katherine
Here's some suggestions on some lovely, friendly sounding names. Some could be appropriate if you would like a more traditional perhaps older style sounding name and then others I've listed have a more modern element/sound and are friendly sounding.

GIRL:
Alice
Annaliese
Brydie
Casey
Catherine
Charlotte
Chelsea
Claire
Daisy
Emma
Emily
Isabel
Jessica
Kelley
Leila
Lisbeth
Lucinda
Maree
Millicent
Milly
Molly
Penny
Polly
Poppy
Rose
Sophie
Viola

BOY:
Baxter
Brodie
Callum
Cody
Cooper
Glenn
Jack
James
Jasper
Harry
Henry
Lee/Leigh
Peter
Ryan
Troy
Zack

Darcy is another friendly sounding name.
It's predominantly a boys name I think but having said that actress/actor married couple, Miranda Otto and Peter O'Brien called their little girl Darcy.
Hi there,
I think Shirley May is a nice country name
good Luck gasp)
Hey chrissy,

I am also a country mum to be! My husband and I live on a property about 80km from Narrabri....

We have some picked out that I always think of older farmers and cowboys and country boys when I hear them.

Maxwell
Henry
Lindsey
Ian
Ryan
Duncan
Hamish
Angus
Lucas
Patrick
Peter
Nicholas or just Nick

Some girls I can think of;

May
Elizabeth
Scarlette
Charlotte
Olivia
Abbey/ Abigail
Grace
Meagan
Georgia
Gail
Maggie

hi delray, when i was preg with my first (a girl) i liked SHAY-LEE but my hubby said it sounds too country, i grew up in a country town, hubby grew up in a large town, we finally agreed on EBONY and im glad we did as she really suits her name as she has black hair, i still like the name shay-lee but we r having a boy and we have decided to call him damon. do u know the gender of ur baby? hope i have helped. all the best.

proud mummy to ebony 3.5 yrs and damon 11months

Well I think that Matilda sounds country!!! We called our son George, and it means 'Farmer' or 'Tiller of the soil'.
Also Byron means 'by the cattle sheds' or something like that!!
Thats as counrty as you'll get!

Sign in to follow this topic