Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Middle Name for Elouise! Lock Rss

Hi

How is everyone!
I'm due with my first bub 17th Sept and have decided that if we have a little girl we will call her Elouise, we are now in the process of trying to find a middle name that suits, but haven't been able to come up with anything!
Any suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

Thanks so Much

Nicole
=)
Congratulations on the upcoming birth!
Maya
Mara
Grace
May
Kate
Thats all I can think of for now,hope they help!

Congratulations Nicole. Elouise is a very pretty name. A friend of a friend of mine named her little girl Elouise but spelt the conventional way, Eloise. Her little girl will start school next year. Having said that I don't know what her middle name is but here's some suggestions.

Elouise Amelie
Elouise Brigitte
Elouise Hannah
Elouise Cherie (pronounced sheree)
Elouise Isabelle/Isabel
Elouise Jaclyn
Elouise Jaimie
Elouise Jolie
Elouise Lauren
Elouise Lisette
Elouise Paige
Elouise Remy
How about Eloise Nicole!... after mummy?
Hi Nicole smile

I'm a Nicole too ... also in WA ... and due just three days after you! What hospital have you decided to have bubs in?

With regards to your name decision, I think the shorter names sound better alongside Elouise ... maybe something like:

Elouise Paige
Elouise Jade
Elouise Grace

That said, I also agree with the previous poster that Elouise Nicole has a nice ring to it ... not that I'm bias of course! lol

Nicole - WA - Mummy to 2 Girls (16yrs & 9mths)

Hey Nic!

How are you? Hope your both doing well smile

Just saw your post and had to reply!!!!

I just realised that Elouise can be shortened to Ella...it's funny this name is also one I loved, you've made a good choice lol...if bubs is a girl!

Anyway I thought Elouise (Ella) Rose is really lovely...what do you think??

Good luck with your search smile

Kyle's smile

Kyles,VIC, due 16 Sept 06

What about Elouise Claire??

I just said that cos it's my niece's name!

Mamabear to Ella Rose born 28/9/06

Sign in to follow this topic