Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby boy no. 4 help!!! Lock Rss

Ok really finding it hard to come up with a name for this boy we already have 3 boys named Tyler, Blake and Brodie.
Our only pick that we like so far is Brock no middle name either so need help with that too!! Also what to you think of having 3 of them starting with B??
Bring on the names we really need help!!
Thank you in advance...

If it was upto me personnally i wouldnt have 3 kids starting with one letter and one starting with a differant one, in saying that though if you cant agree on anything else you might just have to go with it! Some suggestions for you:

Tyler, Blake, Brodie &

Caleb
Isaac
Chase
Jaymon
Jorden
Adam
Harvey
Jared
Dylan
Elliot
Calvin
Rogan
Cooper

Or:
Brock Zayden
Brock Micah
Brock Justin
Brock Jorden
Brock Harrison
Brock Eamon/Amon
Brock Aaron
I really like Brock! I dont think that 3 B's is a problem at all, although if it was me I would probably look for another T name! But I'm a bit OCD like that lol grin

Tyler, Blake, Brodie and

Taine
Talon/Talyn
Troy
Tyron
Trey
Trent
Tristan
Treyveon
Toby
Torbin
Tobin
Tobias

or others: sorry for any repeats

Levi
Corban
Cohen
Mason
Malakai
Kyran
Ryan
Kynan
Byron
Kye/Kai
Jye
Jylen
Jaevan
Elias
Daemon
Asher
Regan
Roman

middle names for Brock:

Brock Daniel
Brock Nathan
Brock Lincoln
Brock Lennox
Brock Isaac
Brock Zachary
Brock Orion
Brock Caden
Brock Eli
I would choose another letter smile

Tyler, Blake, Brodie &

Callum
Lance
Keanu
Heath
Joel
Oscar
Connor
Nicholas
Silas
Sullivan (Sully)
Quinlan
Ethan
ELijah
Ronan
Isaiah
Asher
Abraham
Dominic
Flynn
George
Hamish
Keaton
Landon
Linden
Vaughn
Micah

Congrats on boy 4 smile
id want a differnet letter maybe another T to even it out LOL...

Tyler Blake Brodie &

Thomas
Trenton
Tristan
Travis
Theodore
Tennyson
Alexander
Liam
Wyatt
Cooper
Zacariah
Isaac
Oliver
Lincoln
Nathaniel
Preston
Jayden
Flynn

Im facing the possibilty of naming my 4th boy but hopefully i wont have to.. goodluck making ur choice...sorry 4 any repeats smile
Thank you, Isaac is actually one of my faves but hubby is not fussed he likes zac but feel it's to common these days. I think the B factor is why we are not sold on Brock. Its soooo hard because you don't want to use a name that a friend has already used and that really cuts alot of the ones i like!! Grrrrrr!!!!
I never thought of evening it up with a T name will look into that!!!
Feel free to keep them coming, only have 8 weeks to go (due to csection) starting to stress this bub will be nameless!!
Thanks again,
Jules

Oh and congrats Ash and bub!! fingers crossed!!!
[Edited on 18/12/2009]

I seriously loooove ur boys names!
So my style too so here's some i like ~

Ryder
Nate
Nash
Darcy
Cole
Kade
Taj
Seth
Dane
Dean
Cory
Trey

I'd use Brock as a middle name!?
Would love to know what u decide!?
Good luck choosing!

With all 3 of the boys the names just jumped out at me, but it looks like this time it's not going to happen!!! I just have no idea the more names i hear the more i think i will never find a name. It's never been this hard before!!! Will keep looking fingers crossed i can find one soon!!

Thanks for all your help,
Jules

Ok we have now come up with a shortlist of boys names, we need a middle name out of them aswell tell me what you think?!

Cooper
Levi
Jai
Beau
Brock
Aiden

Thanks
Jules

I would try and steer away from another B name. Im having trouble thinking of a boys name too but I only have one!

Fav names atm are
Cooper
Jai
Baden
Cody
Ryder
Chase
Miles
Aiden
Taj
Levi

Not a fan of Beau

I would use Brock as a mn if you love it

GL choosing!

Good luck with your choice....

I like Cooper best on your shortlist. I also like Wil or Wilem for a boy.

Just a thought... if youre having trouble coming up with a boys name - maybe they got it wrong at the scan! I had no trouble naming my boys when I was pregnant and with DD I could only come up with girls names! (altho I didnt find out sex at scans) Luckily she was girl coz she would have been a nameless boy LOL!
my boys middle names are James and Alex - James goes with nearly anything! Ryan's also an okay middle name.
All the best, not long till you get to cuddle your gorgeous newborn bundle smile

I like Levi the best from your list. I think it goes well with the other boys names.

Levi Joel
Levi Mason
Levi Mitchell
Levi Cooper
Levi Ashton
Sign in to follow this topic