Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

we cant agree Lock Rss

hi,
we are expecting our second and my partner wont agree on any of the boys names that i like.And when i ask him for his input he doesnt seem to be interested. he picked our daughters name (Taneesha Louise) and although i wasnt into Louise i allowed it. Here are the names i have come up with and he doesnt like:
Austin,Beau,Connor,Dylan,Heath,Issiah,Kai,Kane,
Lochlan,Noah,Rhys,Hayden,William,Saxon,Ashton,
Logan,Aiden nd Seth. Seth is the only name is doesnt think is to bad.
Are there any names that anyone can think of that we might be able to agree on?!!

Taneesha 05.09.06 Teliah 18.11.06

Post deleted by administrator.
Bailey
Aaron
Alastair
Zeke
Holden
Cain
Sean
Damien
Sheldon
Waite
Casey
Deacon
Sebastian
Wayde

Hope you and your partner like them....

Try this...........when you suggest a name to hubby say it along with the middle name and/or your last name, say it over a couple of times, too. Try it, it works everytime. It's how i got my partner with Logan.

More names could be..........
Domenic
Malcolm/Malcom
Jacob
Tyler
Alistair/Alisdair/Allister
Talan/Tallan
Justin
Will
Owen
Ethan
Cameron
Jaron
Rhett
Rioren
Rodin
Reagan/Reagan
Walker
Xavier
Braxton
Rhylan
Phoenix
Jeremy

Hope these help

Half way with 1st bub
Hi,

Boys names i find the hardest to come up with. I like Dylan, Blake and Hayden. It is the tougest decision to make. I can understand your partner worrying about the names. It is hard to find a boys name that he will like later on in life. Hope everything goes well for you
Just keep repeating the names u like and eventually one of the names he will grow to love worked 4 me.
All the best! Take Care!
luv Becky

Mum2Nath&Jess

Hi

Will list my nephews they may help... Love your names we must have similar taste smile

Robert Darcy
Ashton Simon
Bailey reagan
Julian stirling
Xavier Christopher
Brennan Kieth Robert
Dylan John Michael
Tyler Jack McKenzie
Reeve thomas
Thomas Ryan
Benjiman Liam

I like Austin, Judd and Samuel ad Isaac...

Good Luck smile

G

genna - due 3rd nov

Hi Jeseka,

I am expecting baby number two and If we have a boy we have two names picked out.

My Fav is - Cooper James
My Hubby's - Riley James

We have come to an agreement that when bubs is born the final decision will be made, depending on the baby's sex of course and what name suits he/she best.

My brother on the other hand is a huuuuge Holden fan and his little boy was going to be Brock from the day they found out they were expecting.

Good luck!

Renee

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

Sign in to follow this topic