Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Twin Girl Names Lock Rss

I'm having twin girls in a couple of months (fraternal) and am having alot of trouble deciding on names. We already have one DD (Holly)and so far DH and I can only agree on these 2 names, but I don't know which middle name to put with which name:

Bella Maree and Ruby Louise
or
Bella Louise and Ruby Maree

We would like to use those middle names as they are family names, but if anyone has any other suggestions for first names it would be appreciated! I really like the name Lacey but DH doesn't like it as he thinks it sounds like Lassie the dog and thinks she'll get called that at school sad

I like names that aren't too common, but aren't unusual either. I realise Bella is a very common name, but I have always liked it.

I'm having twin girls in a couple of months (fraternal) and am having alot of trouble deciding on names. We already have one DD (Holly)and so far DH and I can only agree on these 2 names, but I don't know which middle name to put with which name:

or

We would like to use those middle names as they are family names, but if anyone has any other suggestions for first names it would be appreciated! I really like the name Lacey but DH doesn't like it as he thinks it sounds like Lassie the dog and thinks she'll get called that at school sad

I like names that aren't too common, but aren't unusual either. I realise Bella is a very common name, but I have always liked it.

I looove Lacey! And by the time the girls are at school noone will know who Lassie was lol! He will be unheard of in that generation hehe smile

But the other two names are gorgeous as well, I like Bella Marie & Ruby Louise

Good luck smile
Funnily enough I had Lacey on my shortlist too but DH didn't like it either. I agree with the PP:

Very pretty girls names and they complement each other too. I don't think you need to change the first names at all.

Good luck with your decision smile

You have chosen some really pretty names

I would go with the first option - Bella Maree and Ruby Louise

Other twin combos I like

Alexis and Sophia
Elise and Lauren
Charlotte and Hannah

another member has twin girls - Bridget and Josephine - but they are shortened to Bridie and Josie - so cute!

Good luck, and congrats!
I like Bella Louise & Ruby Marie! I think Bella Lou is a cute nickname.

Names that I think pair well.

Lucy & Annabel
Beatrix & Annabel
Ruby & Jane
Alice & Jemima
Josephine & Philippa.
Poppy & Esme
Frances & Juniper
Violet & Araminta
Rosa & Isabel
Georgina & Lilian
I like the first combo Bella Maree and Ruby Louise...
Think Ruby Lou is a pretty cute nn too!

[url=http://www.pregnology.com/pregnancy/12/06/2010]... a pregnancy ticker[/url]
I think the names you have chosen are lovely & my opinion on the best combination is -

Bella Marie & Ruby Louise

I LOVE Lacey too, such a pretty name! Is on my shortlist if we have another girl! smile

Thank you all for your suggestions. We have decided to go with Bella Maree and Ruby Louise. The more I see and hear them, the more I like them! grin

Thank you all for your suggestions. We have decided to go with Bella Maree and Ruby Louise. The more I see and hear them, the more I like them! grin

Great choice, i was just coming in to recommend the same combination! How exciting for you! xx

I have always liked Ruby and Scarlett as twin names
bella louise is too many Ls for me so i would go with bella marie and ruby louise. all 4 names are lovely smile

or

have you considered hyphenating them and giving them both the same middle name. they are twins so they'll have a special bond, and i thought maybe sharing a middle name would be nice (considering they will grow up- probably get married and end up with different surnames).

or take the first few letters of each name and you have Marlo. thats how i came up with my daughters middle name (beth) took first few letters of grandmothers betty and thelma .just an idea.
Sign in to follow this topic