Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Aurora.... Rss

What are your thoughts on this name.

DP wanted it for DD although i liked the name i didnt want to use it.

Now we are TTC again this name keeps popping up if we have another girl.

I do like it but im still a bit unsure. Its also getting very popular atm.

Do you think its girly, also what NN would you use. Thanks Sabrina

Hi,
I had never heard this name before but it I think it sounds really nice. I don't think its 'girly' but sounds quite strong. I reckon Jane may go well with it?
A lady on another forum just named her daughter this - Aurora Belle they named her, before then I had never heard of it.

I love it but Im a tad bias lol my 3yr old is Aurora we have had nothing but really positive comments about her name. Miss A's nickname is Rory. I personally think Aurora is a girly name it has that romantic charm about it.

Cheers Ness

I really like it....modern and feminine.

I love it but Im a tad bias lol my 3yr old is Aurora we have had nothing but really positive comments about her name. Miss A's nickname is Rory. I personally think Aurora is a girly name it has that romantic charm about it.

Cheers Ness

I love the NN rory smile

I have only seen Aurora on an adult so i just cant see it fitting a baby, but im loving it more everyday. I think i might need to tell all my pregnant friends so they cant use it lol.

I love the NN rory smile

I have only seen Aurora on an adult so i just cant see it fitting a baby, but im loving it more everyday. I think i might need to tell all my pregnant friends so they cant use it lol.

I liked Aurora but same as you didn't want to call bubs that. Partner likes it to but for some reason we just aren't feeling it.

Possibly cause you have to spell our surname to everyone and aurora will probably need to be spelt to people to?????
Love it. Wanted it if N was a girl. NN would have been Rory
Sleeping Beauty! lol I love Aurora... we short listed it but our surname has an 'ar' sound and my sisters baby is aria... so we decided against it due to too many similar sounds.. but i think its beautiful

Is it Sleeping Beauty's name??
aurora skye

my sister has picked this name for if she has a girl she not pregnant but thats the name she has loved ever since we were little. i know and aurora her NN is rori too.

aurora leigh
aurora jayde
aurora hope
aurora grace
aurora lilly
aurora tate
aurora maree
aurora may
aurora giselle

I LOVE Aurora!! It's been on my name list for ages and ages smile

For those who don't know, Aurora is Sleeping Beauty's name before she is taken by the Good Witches to grow up in the forest away from all temptation to touch a spinning wheel spindle and die (the curse placed on her by Maleficent as a baby, although the Good Witches change it to enchanted sleep.) Once in the forest and being raised by the Good Witches, they call her Briar Rose.
Sign in to follow this topic