Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Babynamelvoer Lock Rss

"I personally don't like Hyphens I think they look tacky."

Notice the "I personally" at the start of the statement. The op asked for opinions I was simply giving mine, if the op really loves the name one persons negative opinion will not deter them.

Actually no she didnt ask for opinions. She asked how often they get shortened. Your opinion was not needed. Fair enough if it was opinions in general but maybe you could be a little more mindful of others and give a reason more tactfully.

"I personally don't like Hyphens I think they look tacky."

Notice the "I personally" at the start of the statement. The op asked for opinions I was simply giving mine, if the op really loves the name one persons negative opinion will not deter them.

God your creepy. If you can't see it, your even more of a freak then I thought. I cannot for the life of me understand why

a. someone who has NO children and is NOT pregnant would frequent a parenting website. You are not here to gain information about trying to conceive. You are here to feed your sick obsession with names.

b. YOUR OBSESSED. OBSESSED. Its honestly disturbing your infatuation with baby names. Its not NORMAL. you are not "with child" so why do you spend so much of your time dedicated to babynames? You should seek professional help, this is NOT NORMAL behavior. You might meet a couple of other people out there with the same obsession as you. Don't let this fool you into thinking this is normal. Its not. You need help.

Whoever doesn't like my opinion, pfft. Perhaps you should really think about what she is doing and why she is here. Ask yourself is this normal behavior? If i saw her at a playground, I would run as fast as I could, grab my children and get the flying fluck away from her.
Take a look in the mirror honey, before judging others.

Take a look in the mirror honey, before judging others.

i am not your honey. i have children. your obsession with names is nothing short of sick.
Oh babynamelover you didn't have to go jsut would be nice if you spoke to people with respect in regards to names. sad

I suppose you will come back under a new name though doubt you will stay away.

Oh babynamelover you didn't have to go jsut would be nice if you spoke to people with respect in regards to names. sad

I suppose you will come back under a new name though doubt you will stay away.

She's already got a second account I believe.
And she's member of a number of parenting sites. She also has her own blog
http://babynamelover.wordpress.com/

She's already got a second account I believe.
And she's member of a number of parenting sites. She also has her own blog
http://babynamelover.wordpress.com/

OH OK.lol

Maybe Flappy is right. She is obsessed.
"yes baby name freak!June 26, 2010 · Filed under Blog

and proud.

Thats all folks"

errrr...right LOL
Sign in to follow this topic