Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Opinions Opinions Opinions Please!!

Opinions Opinions Opinions Please!! Lock Rss

Hi there, bub#2 due in three weeks, we have at last came up with a 'shortlist' of 3 boys names and 3 girls names but really cannot decide between them at the moment.

Would love some feedback as to what you all think... (also DS name is William though only ever gets called Will)
Boys-
Jake Charlie
Tommy Jacob
Brody Archer

Girls-
Maya Charlotte
Ella Charlotte
Mia Charlotte

Thank you in advance, I would like to narrow list down to one boy name and one girl name if possible!

Has anyone gone into hospital with a list of names and chosen one after bub was born, & just curious how you found this, was it difficult or easy to do?
Hi,
I like Jake and Mia. With our first child we knew we were having a girl so her name (Millie Kate) was already picked. With our 2nd child we didn't know what we were having. We went to hospital with 2 girls names in mind and thought if it was a girl we'd see which name she looked like when born. As it turned out we had a little boy (Tyler Jaxon) and we had only chosen that name the day before he was born.
Good luck!!
Brody & Mia are the ones I like, but they are all nice names.
The two boys names that go best with you ds would be Jake or Tom (I prefer Tom over Tommy) and from the girls I like Maya smile
Hi i know Brody/ Brodie Archer, and for the girl i love love love MAYA CHARLOTTE...
GOOD LUCK

My fav from your lists are: Brody and I love all your DD names but prob would go with Maya - only as I know heaps of Mia's and Ella's!

We didn't know what we were having and went to the hospital with our name list - and with two boy names and a couple of girl names. I chucked the babyname book in just in case too! - We picked one of our chosen boy names - the other one didn't 'fit' him iygwim.

Goodluck!!!

My pics out of your names would be Jake Charlie and Ella Charlotte. I really love Brody Archer too. I can see why your having trouble trying to decide, all the names are just gorgeous.

im going with above, jake and ella for me too.. love ella smile

Oh and yes with DD i knew she was a girl but went in with three names and chose after she was born

Layla
Macey
Ashlynn

We name her Ashlynn Johanna smile (She gets called Ash)
It wasnt as easy as i thought it would be to pick a name once she was born, not for me anyway, but her Dad knew she had to be Ashlynn

I love Brody & Maya tongue I have a Maya but her name is spelt Maiah and as you know Brodie is the boys name I have picked out as well smile

Boys-
Jake Charlie
Tommy Jacob
Brody Archer

Girls-
Maya Charlotte
Ella Charlotte
Mia Charlotte

Thank you in advance, I would like to narrow list down to one boy name and one girl name if possible!

Has anyone gone into hospital with a list of names and chosen one after bub was born, & just curious how you found this, was it difficult or easy to do?

I love Jake and Brodie! And like someone else above like just Tom, not Tommy. I think if forced to choose Jake would be my Fave!

All your girls names are cute! Maya (my-uh) is my fave though and for a long time it was at the top of my list of girls names!!

When I had DD, we went into hospital not knowing what we were having, but DH and I had picked one name for each sex (Aeva Grace and Will Amos) We ended up with an Aeva!!

Luck to you for choosing!! Its so hard and I think thats why Ive started looking for names for this bubba already!

Hi there, bub#2 due in three weeks, we have at last came up with a 'shortlist' of 3 boys names and 3 girls names but really cannot decide between them at the moment.

Would love some feedback as to what you all think... (also DS name is William though only ever gets called Will)
Boys-
Jake Charlie
Tommy Jacob
Brody Archer

Girls-
Maya Charlotte
Ella Charlotte
Mia Charlotte

Brody Archer and Ella Charlotte get my pick smile
Definately Brody Archer ~ love it! wub

& Maya Charlotte is just beautiful & not too popular! wub

(Cody Archer would sound fab too as i know for a fact Cody & Will sound gr8 together! wink )

Good luck deciding! grin

Sign in to follow this topic