Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Short single syllable middle name for a girl...

Short single syllable middle name for a girl... Lock Rss

Hi,
I need help with a short middle name for a girl, the first name will be Summer. It can't be a name starting with A (just doesnt work with surname) and I don't really like names that are other words...for example Lily, Rose etc cos when put with Summer it sounds like I am describing an object rather than being a name (if that makes any sense smile )
Thanks!

Hi,
I need help with a short middle name for a girl, the first name will be Summer. It can't be a name starting with A (just doesnt work with surname) and I don't really like names that are other words...for example Lily, Rose etc cos when put with Summer it sounds like I am describing an object rather than being a name (if that makes any sense smile )
Thanks!

my little girl is Mahli Jade...i fell in love with the name Jade!! <3 Summer Jade...sounds ok :)lol

Hi,
Thanks!

I normally suggest Paige as a middle name (just posted about that tongue), but since that could be confused with a word 'page', i'll suggest Lee/Leigh

good luck
xx
Saige
Paige
Kate
Grace
Raine
Layne
Greer
Jayde
Bree

Some suggestions:

Summer Jay
Summer Lee

Your mind is a garden, your thoughts are the seeds,
You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.

Eva
Ava
Mia
Lee
Anne
um..

Summer Kate
Summer Leigh
Summer Joy
Summer Beth
Summer Jane
Summer May
beth
bronte
cate
claire
chloe
cleo
emily
elle
faith
fleur
faye
flo
jay
jane
jo
kale
kym
keeley
kiah
lee/lea/leigh
lola
leilah
may
marrie
molly
myah
neve
prue
penny
quinn
quill
raine
ruth
ray/rai/rae
stella
skye
storm
sophie
tate
tash
viv
zara
zoe
zali

i know some have more that 1 syllable but all are short and pretty

i really like summer lily and summer rose and summer skye and summer storm i think its noce to be named after something pretty IYKWIM

Sorry if I repeat any but I like
Summer Claire
Summer Jayde
Summer Faye/Jaye
Summer Grace
Summer Neve
shae
my daughter has this for her middle name

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com

Thanks!
So far Summer Kate is my favourite. I really like names the end in the 'ee' sound but with Lee/Leigh it kind of sounds like one word to me ... Summer-ly...IYKWIM...
I also like Elle but kind if went off it a bit when someone also said it flows on from Summer like one word...Summer-Elle.
Hmmm...sometimes I think I'm just being to fussy but this bubs will have it for life so i want it to be perfect smile
Thanks again, keep the suggestions coming! smile

Sign in to follow this topic