Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Pretty but unusual girls names

Pretty but unusual girls names Lock Rss

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla.My fav atm is harlow but nothing that I really love. Middle name is Grace.

Any suggestions?

Im after Pretty girls names but that arnet heard all the time. I dont mind Bailee, lexi and isla.My fav atm is harlow but nothing that I really love. Middle name is Grace.

Any suggestions?

My DD's name is Bayley Maddison, it suits her down to the ground and I am having our 2nd DD on the 29th of December and her name is going to be Willow Ava.

I love Harlow, Wintah, Harper, Indie and Bethany smile

Hamish & Harrison "together forever"

I love Harlow. Lyla was going to be both my boy's names if they were girls.

Others:
Alba
Autumn
Winter
Violet
Willa
Alessandra
Lux
Amaris
Marlo
My niece is Madison. I love willow but cant use it coz ofbubs last name. I forgot all about harper, I do like it.
Amelie
Emelyn
Eleni
Cassidy
Clara
I had the same problem a few weeks ago the girls name we had picked out (Indiya Grace) is becoming a little bit popular for our liking.. We also had Jordyn picked before that but got over it..
So we have come up with Ariah Grace...
Other names I cam across an liked:
Lillia/Lilia
Ailey/Aili
Liliana/Lilianna
Lilah
Elsie
Ayla
Kalyssa
Keeley
Anaya
Tehya/Tia
Mylah
Amaya/Amaia
Miya
Lola
Malia/Maleah
Analeigh/Avaleigh/Everly
Ashlyn
Asha
Aaliyah/Aleeya/Aleah
Summer/Sommer
Names in my family are:
Kalara
Kalinda
Aslyn
Tayah
Ryleigh
Ruby
a few friends just had girls
Kalayah
Zahli
Zahra
Zayla
Neveah

Good luck, the name game is so frustrating !!

I forgot I liked Violet! I think I need to make a list and putiton the fridgeand see if a couple stand out.

How would you pronounce Neveah?

This bub has been through alot so Id loveone that has an extra special meaning...well I hope the one I choose does end up having a great meaning lol

I forgot I liked Violet! I think I need to make a list and putiton the fridgeand see if a couple stand out.

How would you pronounce Neveah?

This bub has been through alot so Id loveone that has an extra special meaning...well I hope the one I choose does end up having a great meaning lol

Ne-Vay-ah (its heaven backward) I have a cousins daughter with this name an also a friends little girl

Mabel
Heidi
Lexi
My daughters names are Montaya Jaslyn and Amarli Grace.
I also like (sorry of I repeat any)
Winter
Neve
Torah
Amara/Imara
Shaylee
Leala
riley
aria
kayla
biannca
alissa