Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Girls name to shorten to Lexi

Girls name to shorten to Lexi Lock Rss

I am after some suggestions on girls names that can be shortened to Lexi.
As DH brothers name is Alex I do not want anything that starts with Alex like Alexis or Alexandra etc.
I love the name Lexi but I would prefer a name that can be shortened rather then just naming bubs Lexi.

Julia (14yrs), Cooper (6yrs) & Amarlia (14 months)

I think Lexi is very cute, i can only really think of Lexis/Lexus without using Alex,
I really like Lexiana...
you could call her Galexi haha space themed smile

or Kalexia?

hmm its a hard oue you will have to make a word up.
Well everyone has an opinion and I honestly think its so much nicer when people just name their children what they want them to be called.
So if you like Lexi then call her Lexi. Lexi is a really sweet name.

I have a Archie and occasionally my father and brother call him Arch and I correct them straight away and say..."if I wanted him to be called Arch I would have named him Arch".
I know you said you don't want anyting with Alex but I really like Alexia and then you can shorten that to Lexi.

I love the name Lexi too.. but DP dont so cant use it lol..

was thinking if you like Alexis but not Alex what about

Ellexis?
or along those lines, not sure how to spell it but do you know what i mean?

hehe then she could be a Elle or Lexi!

HTH!

Mum of 3 girls, 1 boy, 1 angel, 1 on the way!

I wanted Ellexia for DD3 but DH didn't like it, until he saw it spelt like that, then he agreed - for about 1 week!!!!!!!!!!!! (Needless to say, she didn't get named it!)
I know a little girl called Lexus, I also have a cousin Lexyn who is always called Lexy.
I think Lexi is really a great name! It suits from a little girl, to young lady to grown woman. It's smart sophisticated and sassy. I say go for it!
I Agree..

I think Lexi is really a great name! It suits from a little girl, to young lady to grown woman. It's smart sophisticated and sassy. I say go for it!
ALEXCYA

I Agree..

I agree too!! smile
Sign in to follow this topic