Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

YOUR favorite baby names? Lock Rss

I just love thinking of the best name smile
ide like to hear some suggestions of everybodys favorite bub names, girls or boys!
I seem to be able to think of a boys very easy and have a massive list of them but i cant seem to find a girls name i fall in love with Hmm.
Hey I have had the same problem so I know where u r coming from
I really liked Amelia for a girl
I have never been good at picking boys names, only girls. My two DDs names are Matilda and Heidi so of course I love them. I also love Mabel, Holly, Lexi, Bella.
Ive searched through the whole baby names forums and only a few have apealed to me hahah!
my list is
adalene or adalyn
Hallie
keeley
imogen
aysha
shanaya

Kayse
Kye
kohen
cruze
deacon

not all of them i love though i just like them haha i think my fav girls name is imogen and our fav boys name is kayse- for the time being.
I want something that i hear and just fall in love with- like With my son i heard Noah and was like YES DEFFINATLY hahah.
I am scarily decisive about things sometimes. 2 days after I found out I was pregnant I looked on the Huggies names list and within 20mins had Ella put aside for if I was having a girl.
With regards to a boy...I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks before I went to New York...so I had my heart set on calling my son Hudson if I had a boy...and what do you know... smile

Some other really cute ones I've heard:
Girls:
Imogen
Ava
Annabell
Savannah
Scarlett (I'm a big 'Gone With the Wind' fan!)

Boys:
Elijah (Eli)
Hayden
Dallas

Happy name picking.

I am scarily decisive about things sometimes. 2 days after I found out I was pregnant I looked on the Huggies names list and within 20mins had Ella put aside for if I was having a girl.
With regards to a boy...I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks before I went to New York...so I had my heart set on calling my son Hudson if I had a boy...and what do you know... smile

Some other really cute ones I've heard:
Girls:
Imogen
Ava
Annabell
Savannah
Scarlett (I'm a big 'Gone With the Wind' fan!)

Boys:
Elijah (Eli)
Hayden
Dallas

Happy name picking.

I Love the name Hudson- unfortunatly cant name a boy that cause my cousin has already claimed the name hahah!

YAY you like Imogen too! thats deffinatly hit my soft spot of girls names so far smile
I love names smile I think about them all the time even though I'm not planning anymore kids for awile.I think I may be a little strange.

My girls names are Montaya Jaslyn and Amarli Grace.
I like different names.If I was to have another girl I love Shaylee Neve and for a boy Rylan.

Other names I like are
Isla
Winter
Peyton

Cruz
Lincoln
Denver
Kye
Kohen
Jackson

I love names smile I think about them all the time even though I'm not planning anymore kids for awile.I think I may be a little strange.

I like different names.If I was to have another girl I love Shaylee Neve and for a boy Rylan.

Other names I like are
Isla
Winter
Peyton

Cruz
Lincoln
Denver
Kye
Kohen
Jackson

haha im the same! i was thinking and making a list before i was even pregnant and now ive only just found out and im crazy about thinking of the perfect name smile
I have cruz ,kye and kohen on my list smile

And i love the name Amarli smile very cute i might have to add that one!

Other names I like are
Isla
Winter
Peyton

Cruz
Lincoln
Denver
Kye
Kohen
Jackson

SO glad I'm not the only crazy one who thinks about names. The funny thing is when I was preggers with DD1, me DH just couldn't decided what name we liked the most and about a week or so before she was born I thought of a name and never said a thing to DH. When she arrived we both looked at each other and said the same name!! DD2 was real hard as again we couldn't agree, in the end we agreed on MN (a family one) and had a short list of a couple of names but when she arrived we didn't use either as we felt either suited. Lucky we agreed on another name later so she wasn't nameless too long!!

This is why I believe children name themselves. I have liked names before being pregnant but when pregnant I have hated those same names....very strange indeed. gasp

Anyways the names I love the moment are (not sure if we will go for a third so probably will not use them anyway).....

Girl
Quinn
Holly
Sasha

Boy
Aidan
Blake
Lucas
Ethan

Girls MN will probably be Scarlett (LOVE this name but unfortunately DD2 didn't suit it) or Abigail and perhaps Zachary or Mitchell for a boys MN

Other names I like are
Isla
Winter
Peyton

Cruz
Lincoln
Denver
Kye
Kohen
Jackson

SO glad I'm not the only crazy one who thinks about names. The funny thing is when I was preggers with DD1, me and DH just couldn't decided what name we liked the most and about a week or so before she was born I thought of a name and never said a thing to DH. When she arrived we both looked at each other and said the same name!! DD2 was real hard as again we couldn't agree, in the end we agreed on MN (a family one) and had a short list of a couple of names but when she arrived we didn't use either as we felt she didn't suit them Lucky we agreed on another name later so she wasn't nameless too long!!

This is why I believe children name themselves. I have liked names before being pregnant but when pregnant I have hated those same names....very strange indeed. gasp

Anyways the names I love the moment are (not sure if we will go for a third so probably will not use them anyway).....

Girl
Quinn
Holly
Sasha

Boy
Aidan
Blake
Lucas
Ethan

Girls MN will probably be Scarlett (LOVE this name but unfortunately DD2 didn't suit it) or Abigail and perhaps Zachary or Mitchell for a boys MN

Other names I like are
Isla
Winter
Peyton

Cruz
Lincoln
Denver
Kye
Kohen
Jackson

SO glad I'm not the only crazy one who thinks about names. The funny thing is when I was preggers with DD1, me and DH just couldn't decided what name we liked the most and about a week or so before she was born I thought of a name and never said a thing to DH. When she arrived we both looked at each other and said the same name!! DD2 was real hard as again we couldn't agree, in the end we agreed on MN (a family one) and had a short list of a couple of names but when she arrived we didn't use either as we she didn't suit them. Lucky we agreed on another name later so she wasn't nameless too long!!

Girl
Quinn
Holly
Sasha

Boy
Aidan
Blake
Lucas
Ethan

sorry about double post....why isn't there a delete function....CRAZY!!
Sign in to follow this topic