Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

3rd boys name Lock Rss

it's so hard to pick a name, especially for a boy 3rd time round. lol. any ideas girls? (and guys). i have jesse boyd and dylan james for my 1st 2 boys. but i cant find a name i even remotley like for more than 5 mins. sad i'm 26 wks tomoz and reckon i gunna ed up with a nameless baby, i know i know, heaps of time but at this rate i wouldnt be surprised. my other 2 were picked long b4 now.
Does your partner have any suggestions? I'm sure the perfect name will come to you soon,I do understand where you're coming from I always liked to have some names chosen out.
Here are some boys names I like
Rylan
Luke
Jack
Zac
Kohen
Mason
Archer
Tahj
Nathan
Flynn

Goodluck smile
nah, dp is no help, lol. last 2 times he pretty much picked some out and i fell in love with the names that we ended up with. smile this time no luck. oh well. thanx hun.
Bentley-Kye is what I had picked out if I was having a boy but I am having a girl X)
I have a Ethan Xavier and a Marcus Phoenix.
Names I like are
Jacob Neo
Beau Anikia
Heath Octavian
Michael Francis
my boys name is Kobe Hart, but they tell me I'm having a girls. so I'm willing to share it tongue

I really liked the name Ryder, but Dh went off it.
we had also tossed around the names Conner or Ryley/Riley when preg with DD1.

Two beautiful girls, hubby working from home makes one happy mumma smile
[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb2f.lilypie.com...]

Brody was the 1st name I thought of plus it's 5 letters like your other boys names! Good luck choosing grin

it's so hard to pick a name, especially for a boy 3rd time round. lol. any ideas girls? (and guys). i have jesse boyd and dylan james for my 1st 2 boys. but i cant find a name i even remotley like for more than 5 mins. sad i'm 26 wks tomoz and reckon i gunna ed up with a nameless baby, i know i know, heaps of time but at this rate i wouldnt be surprised. my other 2 were picked long b4 now.

I have 3 boys aswell- Linsley Samuel, Ethan Christopher and Luke Michael, it was SOOO hard deciding on a name for Luke!!! I liked Lucas but DH didn't! At 34 weeks DH suggested Luke and it stuck from then. I also have a girl Holly Isabelle she's #3, I wanted to name her Brecklyn if she was a boy I tried suggesting it for Luke aswell with no luck DH hates it! If you like it youe can use it.

If I was allowed to have another baby i'd name a boy Tyler, DH said no more kids so it wont get used! So you're welcome to that one to.

Here are some other suggestions-
Bailey
Leo
Eli
Caleb
Wylie
Cameron
Byron

Good Luck!!!

Helenxoxo
my 3 favs are cody, konrad and seth
only names me n hubby can agree on!!
good luck smile
Brody
Nathaniel
Clarke
Jake
Flynn
starting to lean towards kohen... maybe. never really noticed that both my boys have 5 letters, tripper huh. lol. ds1 suggested ethan but i'm not a real fan.
well, i'm only 27wks so i still have time to decide i guess
kohen, lucas, connor are my toss ups atm. will have to see i guess if somethin sticks. i kep saying them in my head to see if one grows on me, lol.

jesse, dylan and kohen is cute smile
jesse, dylan and trent
jesse, dylan and eamon
jesse, dylan and travis
jesse, dylan and vaughn
jesse, dylan and maddox
jesse, dylan and jarvis
jesse, dylan and kobee
jesse, dylan and xavier
jesse, dylan and brent
jesse, dylan and casey
jesse, dylan and feenix

my boys name is Kobe Hart, but they tell me I'm having a girls. so I'm willing to share it tongue

oh kobe hart is cool! my ds is kobee-james smile

Sign in to follow this topic