Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

MY BABY NEEDS A NAME!!! Rss

IM IN A DILEMA!!!

Im a proud mama of "another" beautiful little baby boy (who was born last week) however he has no name as of yet... My hubby is a surfer so likes the "surfer" names, but im not too worried.. We already have 2 boys who we think have "not common" names so we want something that suits theirs.... any suggestions would be sooooo appreciated!!!

Our boys names are: TAJ (Prounounced Taj Mahal) and JAI (Prounounced Jye)..

Names we have thought of...

KYE (Hubby LOVES this one but i feel its too close to Jai's name)
KASH
COOPER (Probably my fav out thus far?)
KOBY or KOLBY

Hubby wanted to stick with the surfer themed names but its just so hard to find something thats different and not common.... He's told me I can have the final decision (as he picked the first 2 names) but as im not sure he said i better hurry up or else he's just gonna pick anything!

PLEASE let me know your suggestions and/or thoughts!!!!
Congratulations!
I love both your names, my little man is Seth and others i like are

Levi
Tate
Nate
Cruz

and now i have had a mental block lol will com eback whebn my brain works again lol

I really like your older boys names! Here are some more ideas to peruse...

Zane
Lee
Moss
Bax/Baxter
Kieran
Ned
Kadin
Zak

I think my favourite is Bax, although I have a soft spot for Ned at the moment smile
i like cooper too smile not great with the surfer names though i was going to suggest taj but you already have one. maybe try hawaiian baby name sites?
I like Kash smile, i do like Kye but agree its a bit close to Jai..

Taj, Jai and Kash? Taj Jai and Cooper?

Kash and Cooper r my favs smile

oh and congrats! smile

I have a Cooper love the name! I also think Koby is quite nice.
My DH's work mate loved surfing too and they called their boy Reef. Very unusual, but kind of fits with the theme.

Good luck!!!
if you like the name kai, then what about kylan...i know a little boy with this name...super cute!!

I agree that Kye is too close to Jai, and Cooper doesn't match with the other two.

What about:

Nate
Tate
Finn
Flynn
Cruz
Zac
Kale
Kane
Koby
Rylan
I like you sons names.Cooper is to popular for my liking and Kye is to close to Jye.I love all of littlek's suggestions and also Reef,I have heard that a few times.
Other suggestions
Lincoln
Preston
Denver
Denim
Storm
Jett
Jax
Xavier
Xander
Aston
Tane
My boy is Ezra, I also like Seth or Saxon, bit different... Good luck!
Hey there! Wow thanks so much for all the suggestions and comments everyone!!! I'll have a good look through the name suggestions and see if there is some that really jump out... Its such a hard decision because obviously this is the name that he will have for life!

I pretty much think Kye is out (sorry hubby)... Cooper I do still like... hmmm what to do!

Thanks though!!
Sign in to follow this topic