Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. What do u think of this name??

What do u think of this name?? Lock Rss

Hi, I am 33 weeks pregnant and i think i am decided on my little girls name.
My husband is Pakistani and i am south African. We needed to pick an English and an islamic name.

I have decided on Aliyah Rose Sh..

What do u think? Honest opinions

option 2 is Aliyah Jade Sh..
I'm a big fan of Aliyah although Jade kind of reminds me of a strippers name.
I think Aliyah Rose is a beautiful name.

I think Aliyah Rose is a gorgeous name smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

I think it's a beautiful name smile

I also think both middle names suit it really well. I prefer Jade though smile
Love it and prefer jade as second name smile

What a beautiful name.however just be careful.Speaking from experience i mistakingly told family and friends what i had planned to name my child (who is now 10 months old) 1 comment i received is...that sounds like a handicap name and ew i know a girl with that name and shes a....... You will know when baby arrives and you see her face,then it will make sense. Just listen to your heart.
I think Aliyah Rose is really nice smile
I would normally pick Jade as I love the name Jade but think Aliyah sounds better with Rose! Good luck deciding! smile

Aliyah Rose is a beautiful name as is Aliyah Jade. I would prob go with Aliyah Jade though if i were you cause i dont know if you have thought of it yet but if her name was Aliyah Rose her initials would be A.R.S! Not that you really use the middle name much so if you love it, go for it!
Love it - I like Rose as a missle name though smile
i LOVE aliyah jade smile ds would have been named that if he was a girl, but i was going to spell it Aleigha Jayde

Sign in to follow this topic