Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Boy name honest opinion Lock Rss

Do you like the name Zaden for a boy? I like the name but Hubby doesnt, i like that it could be shortened down to Zade as well. Can anyone think of any nasty nicknames he could be called??
I LOVE it!!

I love the 'aden' sounding boys names wink

I've also seen it spelt Zayden and Zaiden wink I think it would only get shortened to Zade. My friend almost called her little boy this but ended up going with Zane in the end is another alternative?

Do you like Kaden which can also be shortened to Kade??
LOVE LOVE LOVE it, if we had a boy i wanted to name him Zayden or Zade but my partner wasnt a fan. lucky for us we had a girl and didnt have to fight for a name LOL
i love it too!!

umm nasty nicknames..

hmm thinking like a lil boy here

gayden

but thats just lame, who cares, kids will think of anything, doesnt have to rhyme with the name remember!!

my partner wants to call our boy max.. all i can think of when i hear max is tampon/pad lol
I love Kade and Zane but again, hubby doesnt. He like more "plain" names. He says the only thing he thinks of when he hears the name Zaden is an evil alien thing!! Or he said the name sounds like Satan.. Which to me it doesnt at all.. Thats why i asked if theres any nasty nicknames anyone can think of.
I love it too!

Orginal and lovely grin. not much else needs to be said.

I absolutely love it!! If we have another bubs and it is a boy he will be a Zayden!!!
i love it very very cool

[url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://b1.lilypie.com

Do you like the name Zaden for a boy? I like the name but Hubby doesnt, i like that it could be shortened down to Zade as well. Can anyone think of any nasty nicknames he could be called??

I go for uncommon traditional names. I'm not a fan of Zaden; although there probably won't be too many of them, there will be others in the class with "...aden" names.

Of course, it's not my opinion that matters! You'll need to convince the husband. How does he feel about "Zade"? I think it sounds like it's own name.

Good luck, I hope you find something you both love!
I prefer Zade

I cant really think of any nasty NN that kids would use, but if it isnt a name, then its their hair, shoes, freckles, bag, eye colour, etc etc. Kids can be pretty creative with things like that. I wouldnt let a fear of nasty NN put you off if you can convince hubby to love it too!
Not a fan, sorry. sad
Sign in to follow this topic