Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Baby Boy name suggestion Lock Rss

We're expecting our second son at the end of August, and we are having so much trouble picking out a name!!!
Our first sons name is Spencer Nicholas Pearce ( middle names after my husbands two best friends), and we'll also have two middle names Stefan James ( 'male' versions of my two best friends plus my sisters name- Stephanie and Jamie) for bubs.
Not a fan of names starting with J, or K or C, it must be a name that sounds good both in full and shortened (eg. I like Dominic, but not Dom) and a little traditional yet a little left of feild.

So far we have Alistair, Alexander or Aiden as names we both kind of like- but none that we absolutely LOVE.
If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear them.
smile
Mitchell Stefan James smile

BTW I love Aiden

GL finding the perfect name
Rylan
Zachary
Wesley
Malakye
Adam
Bentley
Cameron
Harrison
Jason
Jackson
Nathan
Charlie
Harry
Joshua
Luke
Matthew
Samuel
Angus
Alex
I like Alistair with Spencer,

Adam
Arlo
Nolan
Raphael
Rhys
Jonas
Marcus
Nico
Otis
Rafferty
Quentin
Reuben
Sebastian
Cedric
Gabriel
Guy
Innes

http://babynamelover.wordpress.com/

We're expecting our second son at the end of August, and we are having so much trouble picking out a name!!!
Our first sons name is Spencer Nicholas Pearce ( middle names after my husbands two best friends), and we'll also have two middle names Stefan James ( 'male' versions of my two best friends plus my sisters name- Stephanie and Jamie) for bubs.
Not a fan of names starting with J, or K or C, it must be a name that sounds good both in full and shortened (eg. I like Dominic, but not Dom) and a little traditional yet a little left of feild.

So far we have Alistair, Alexander or Aiden as names we both kind of like- but none that we absolutely LOVE.
If anyone has any suggestions, would love to hear them.
smile

Oliver, Daniel, Ethan.
Good luck in choosing

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Few suggestions that are on my short list:
Benjamin
Lucas
Joshua
Harrison

Good luck! I know we're struggling... blink
Nathaniel nn Nate & Sebastian nn Seb came to mind first! Good luck finding the one smile

Oops double!
On my list:
Fletcher
Hamish
Angus
Edward
Elliot
Silas
Julian
Dante
Marco
I Think Kenneth Is unusual and I quite like it.

Isaac?
Sign in to follow this topic