Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Kate/Katie... Rss

Hi!

No closer to narrowing down our shortlist unfortunately and only 4.5 weeks to go. And now DH loves Kate. Kate looks awesome with our last name (a Z name) but I wonder if it is too 'boring' with older brother Sam who is 19 months. Sam and Kate.

The other top contenders (as I've listed previously - SORRY!) along with a few new ones are:

Annabel/le
Lily
Georgia
Paige
Maya
Grace
Clara (love this but DH not so keen)
Olivia
Layla (again, I'm a fan but DH not so much)

Thanks for any opinions!
No I don't think it's boring. The other names you have are great aswell. What middle name have you got?

If you like it - go for it!
I may be biased - I have a Kate/Katie - but I think it works well with your son's name, and if you like it with your surname, then go for it.
Like the others i say if you both love it, go for it!

I also like Clara.

Good Luck deciding x

Hi!

No closer to narrowing down our shortlist unfortunately and only 4.5 weeks to go. And now DH loves Kate. Kate looks awesome with our last name (a Z name) but I wonder if it is too 'boring' with older brother Sam who is 19 months. Sam and Kate.

The other top contenders (as I've listed previously - SORRY!) along with a few new ones are:

Annabel/le
Lily
Georgia
Paige
Maya
Grace
Clara (love this but DH not so keen)
Olivia
Layla (again, I'm a fan but DH not so much)

Thanks for any opinions!

What about Caitlin or Katelynn or something then u can shorten it to kate its a little less boring lol
well, i love katie!!! i dont think lovely is boring - just lovely! i say go for it.
I like Kate. I don't think it's boring and I think it goes well with your son's name. I like Katherine (which Kate is often an abbreviation of) so you could use that and then shorten it. I'm not such a fan of Katie purely because I think it's cute for a little girl but doesn't suit an adult so well.

From the rest of your list, I like Lily, Grace, Clara and Olivia.
I like the idea of shortening caitlyn to cate (or other spellings)
And I like
Sam and Katie
Sam and Olivia

Actually I quite like all your names!
Im Katherine and get katie and kate from my family its an ok name my brothers were david and sharn so it all went together Elizabeth is a good middle nae for kate or katie. Mum wanted to call me katie beth so I was katherine elizabeth
Sign in to follow this topic