Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Need help with third name Lock Rss

My DH's family has a tradition where all the boys in the family have to have 3 names. Well it worked out well for our first bub, but we seem to have used up all our favorite names on him. Now that I am expecting another son it became a much harder process of coming up with names. After long discussion we came up with Michael Jeffrey.

Can I please have some ideas what can go well as a third name with this name combination? Also I am not sure what is the right spelling or should I say most commonly used spelling for Jeffrey. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

My DH's family has a tradition where all the boys in the family have to have 3 names. Well it worked out well for our first bub, but we seem to have used up all our favorite names on him. Now that I am expecting another son it became a much harder process of coming up with names. After long discussion we came up with Michael Jeffrey.

Can I please have some ideas what can go well as a third name with this name combination? Also I am not sure what is the right spelling or should I say most commonly used spelling for Jeffrey. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Hmmm, that would be hard.

Michael Jeffrey Shaun
Michael Jeffrey Luke
Michael Jeffrey Aidan
Michael Jeffrey Thomas
Michael Jeffrey Paul

my dads name is geoffrey. his middle name is Peter.
Michael Jeffry Cameron? or Michael Jeffry James?
Sign in to follow this topic