Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

baby girl name Lock Rss

hi, i am expecting a baby girl and we have chosen the name Holly Anabel with our last name starting with W. a friend pointed out that the initials make H.A.W, which could be mistaken for Whore. help, i love this name, but is it too cruel
It's a very pretty name. I don't really make the connection at all, I mean I do as you pointed it out but it reminds me more of Hee-Haw like a donkey. At school people don't even have to know your middle name so I can't see it being an issue. Interesting to see what others say though smile

DS - Nov 2008 & DD - Feb 2012

you know i think it is mostly just adults that make that connection i have never known of a child to do it
but obviously i dont know all kids but still

anyway i think it would be fine to name her that smile lovely name
I would never of thought of that so don't worry I'm sure most people won't and when do you see initials anyway? Absolutely love the name.

I would never of thought of that so don't worry I'm sure most people won't and when do you see initials anyway? Absolutely love the name.

I never thought it either...

But then again im slow! lol
I would never have thought of that if you hadn't said it! LOL!
I think you've chosen a lovely name smile

I'm with the others, I didn't even think of it like that.
It won't be til late teens I reckon, if any time, when people might comment o it, but even then it's more donkey sound then whore.

i agree with the others i would not have even thought of that either. Go with your first instinct!
Sign in to follow this topic