Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Charli for a girl? Lock Rss

We would love to use the name Charles, in some spelling or context, for either a boy or girl (DH's grandfathers name).

How do you feel about Charli for a girl? And what middle name goes well? I really like Charli Jayde... Opinions?

For a boy, Charlie, but no idea for middle names!!
I think it is cute, Charli is what girls named Charlotte usually get as a nick name.

Charli Jayde is lovely smile
As PP said, you could name her Charlotte or Charlize and call her Charli for short

For a boy, Charlie is also cute. How about:
Charlie Lucas
Charlie Wade
Charlie Joshua (CJ???)

On another note, I would love to honour my Dad and use one of his names as a possible middle name for a boy.
Ronald & Lester are what I have to work with. I am a fan of modern twists on names, any suggestions?

I have just had a lightbulb moment, perhaps Lexie for a girl name/middle name?

Gee, I am going to need lots of kids ha ha

We would love to use the name Charles, in some spelling or context, for either a boy or girl (DH's grandfathers name).

How do you feel about Charli for a girl? And what middle name goes well? I really like Charli Jayde... Opinions?

For a boy, Charlie, but no idea for middle names!!

My neice is called Charli, her full name is Charlize Caliegh. Soo cute smile Def like Charli as a girls name
Charli Jayde is lovely! smile
My daughter is Charlotte Rose and we call her Charlie..
I may be a little bit biased because Charli is my daughter's name smile and I love it!

I like Charli but think it's becoming really popular for girls!
I looove the names Jayde & Lexi tho! wub
I'd go with Jayde Charli or Lexi Charlotte! Beautiful!
Or if you're set on Charli ~
Charli Jasmine
Charli Shaye
Charli Summer
Or Charli Rose ~ Ro from Ronald & se from Lester!?
Or even better Lexi Rose! wink
Sorry I'm no help at all! Lol
For a boy...Charlie Will or Charlie Ron
Or getting creative ~ Charlie Nate
(I'm based as that's my Nate in my profile pic!)
Na from Ronald & te from Lester!
Good luck deciding! grin

Hey,

Both my neice's have mulit-sex names, you have Charlee Madeline and Hayden Bailey, both suit them to a T.

Charlee (or however you wish to spell it) i think is a georgeous girls name

My niece's name is Charli Isabella, I think it's a cute name but i think it's more of a shorten name, Charlotte/Charlize as a name and then Charli for short.

DD has a little friend at daycare called "Charleigh".
Sign in to follow this topic