Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

HELP! Need a baby name Lock Rss

I have 9 weeks to come up with a baby name. We already have a 20 month old son called Tyler John. We do not know if we are having a girl or boy however we are really struggling with names.

We loved the name Zoe Louise, however my husbands cousin who we see regulary has just had a baby girl and called her Zoe so we can't use that!

Would love any boy or girl suggestions that go with Tyler. Our last name starts with Mc and is kinda long so we don't want a long first name.

Middle names are picked: Girl - Louise or Elizabeth. Boy - Andrew
Girls
Ava
Eva
Chloe
Layla
Ayla
Isla
Violet

Boys
Luke
Ryan
Joel
Kye
Flynn
Trent

I have 9 weeks to come up with a baby name. We already have a 20 month old son called Tyler John. We do not know if we are having a girl or boy however we are really struggling with names.

We loved the name Zoe Louise, however my husbands cousin who we see regulary has just had a baby girl and called her Zoe so we can't use that!

Would love any boy or girl suggestions that go with Tyler. Our last name starts with Mc and is kinda long so we don't want a long first name.

Middle names are picked: Girl - Louise or Elizabeth. Boy - Andrew

Girls-
Zalee
Zara
Harlow
Shiloh

Boys-
Rylie
Jonah
Noah
Oh I love the name Tyler!
If hubby wasn't Kye I would've called DS2 Tyler but Kye & Ty r too close!
Tyler & ......
Cody
Nate
Darcy
Brody
Kasey
Bodhi
Nash
Brock
OR
Chloe
Shaye
Lily
Jasmine
Lexi
Lani
Summer
Keeley
Macy
Jade
Good luck deciding! grin

Thanks to everyone with the suggestions!!

I love the girls name Zara (Zara Louise) so far that is our favourite.
I also like the boys name Darcy however hubby doesn't like it sad What does everyone think of Zach for a first name (not Zachary but just Zach)
I prefer Zach to Zachary too.

Do you like Zane?
Zara is totally cute & goes great with Louise! Love Lara too!
I loved Darcy too but my hubby wasn't keen either!
I like just Zach but personally would leave off the h...Zac! grin

Sign in to follow this topic