Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Girl Names Rss

Hey mummies

I have 2 little boys names Noah and Isaac and we are due in a few months with our little girl! Still trying to decide on a name so would be great if you could please let me know what you think of these names:

Geneva
Anisah
Eva
Grace (- quiet common these days!)
Imani

Thanks smile
I like Eva off your list smile
Imani is ok,is it pronounced Armani like the designer.
My DD is Amarli which is similar.
I have also heard of Amari,Amara/Imara.
Gooduck,sorry about my rambling smile
I think Eva goes best with your boy's names smile
Love love love Eva - it's beautiful!!
i think eva is beautiful! i was going to name my DD eva. but we changed it to Aria at the last minute. i liked imarni also ! its a very hard decision i know because my first was a DS!
good luck, maybe wait till she is born and see what she looks like!
Thanks Ladies... Eva seems to be quiet the popular choice! It is actually at the top of my list but hubby seems to think its to close to his cousins little girls name, Ella. What do you think?
And this is when I suggested 'Geneva' - ooooohhhhhhhh so hard!!
[/i]
[quote name='teddyb' date='16 February 2012 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1329356028' post='3145504']
Thanks Ladies... Eva seems to be quiet the popular choice! It is actually at the top of my list but hubby seems to think its to close to his cousins little girls name, Ella. What do you think?
[/i]
[/quote]

I like Eva, dont think its too similar to Ella. Do you see your DH's family often?

You could use Evie, or as a pp suggested Ava is lovely too.

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

I really like Anisah. I think it is a very pretty name. I dont like common names. My 3 kids all have unusual names and i think it adds a special touch as more thought went into it.
we have a friend who called their girls ELLIE and EVA.. as sisters i think its too similar but as cousins im sure it would be fine..
my niece is ella and having all 3 around us at xmas was quite funny..
good luck!
[quote name='teddyb' date='16 February 2012 - 01:33 AM' timestamp='1329356028' post='3145504']
[/i]
[/quote]

I don't think Eva and Ella are anything a like! I'm saying this because I have a niece named Ella, and we are naming our baby Eva if its a girl!!Our original girls name was Stella, then when my niece was born and they called her Ella, I decided to change it to Eva, as Stella & Ella are too similar.
Anyway, long story short, I think its fine smile

I don't think Eva and Ella are anything a like! I'm saying this because I have a niece named Ella, and we are naming our baby Eva if its a girl!!Our original girls name was Stella, then when my niece was born and they called her Ella, I decided to change it to Eva, as Stella & Ella are too similar.
Anyway, long story short, I think its fine smile

Wow - funny you wrote this as I loved the name Stella too and when our cousin named their daughter Ella, I had to change my mind too!!
I really do like Eva but what do you think of Geneva? A little different and not as common?!

Hey mummies

I have 2 little boys names Noah and Isaac and we are due in a few months with our little girl! Still trying to decide on a name so would be great if you could please let me know what you think of these names:

Geneva
Anisah
Eva
Grace (- quiet common these days!)
Imani

Thanks smile

Eva grin

Sign in to follow this topic