Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

Ahh boys :/ Lock Rss

Bubba isnt due til the end of Oct.. we have a girls name picked as Dad is convinced its a girl and is doing everything to have a girl.. her name will be Kayla Jayde Hutchinson..

but im stuck for boys as theres strict rules.. no more then 2 syllables, cant be old fashioned, unique or have different spelling..we have picked a middle name though, it will be Lee... so ive been looking at the popular lists but nothing really jumps out at me..
i have always liked Kaden Lee or Koby Lee but they wont be popular enough i dont think..

What do you think, do they sound weird?
I really like Koby Lee!!
I guess its up to you guys, but we were happy that the name we picked wasnt so much on the popular list! Go woth what you guys love!!
Good luck, boys names are so hard!

Bubba isnt due til the end of Oct.. we have a girls name picked as Dad is convinced its a girl and is doing everything to have a girl.. her name will be Kayla Jayde Hutchinson..

but im stuck for boys as theres strict rules.. no more then 2 syllables, cant be old fashioned, unique or have different spelling..we have picked a middle name though, it will be Lee... so ive been looking at the popular lists but nothing really jumps out at me..
i have always liked Kaden Lee or Koby Lee but they wont be popular enough i dont think..

those names sound good, I'm not sure what you mean by 'not popular enough'.Do you want a name in the top 10?
my boys are:Brad,Blake and Ryan... good luck

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Hi, I really really like Koby Lee!!
We are having a baby boy around July and we have just been soooooo stuck with names, we are just about at the point that talking names just annoys us! I really liked Koby, but my husband didn't feel the same, but its nice to hear someone else likes it!!
We have a daughter Keeley and another son Flynn. At the moment I'm looking at the names Miller or Brodie, but just so unsure.
Its quite a task to give your chid this name that will carry them through life, but at the end of the day go with what you love.

I like Koby Lee & what about

Oliver Lee
Cooper Lee
Ryan Lee
Cohen Lee
Hamish Lee
Jayden Lee(my nephew)
Ryder Lee
Patrick Lee
Mason Lee
Blake Lee
Brayden Lee
Isaac Lee
Elias Lee
Matthew Lee
Jacob Lee
Thomas Lee

pick something that you love i hope you find the perfect name your looking for smile

those names sound good, I'm not sure what you mean by 'not popular enough'.Do you want a name in the top 10?
my boys are:Brad,Blake and Ryan... good luck

yeah DF's name is Warwick and he gets frustrated when people dont pronounce it properly or he has to spell it out 50 times and he doesnt want his child to go through the same thing.. me on the other hand am a fan of unique names and unique spelling but i dont think im going to get my own way
Sign in to follow this topic