Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Why is it so hard..? Lock Rss

I think by now i have read 2 baby name books and every name on this and MANY other websites and i just can't find a name that i like! I am having a very emotion filled week this week, maybe from lack of sleep but i am totally convinced i am never going to pick a name for our baby boy and its brought me to tears many times! Ahh gotta love those hormones!
I am happy for any and all boy name suggestions at this point as im really starting to run out of ideas! Don't really want anything too out there but im not sure what we are looking for!

Thanks for reading and thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Tell me about it! We had girls names picked both times no worries! But last pregnancy and this one we havent had any boys names!
We have a lachlan and james in the family but i like joshua!!
2nd hardest part is finding one we both like :/

hahahaha funny how that works out hey!
We picked DD's name when i was 3 months pregnant and never ever changed our mind and when she was born she was Lily! But this time i love a name and then think of calling my son that and it just sounds weird! I think im going to just have to wait until he is born and see what comes to me!

*~Zimbee~* wrote:
hahahaha funny how that works out hey!
We picked DD's name when i was 3 months pregnant and never ever changed our mind and when she was born she was Lily! But this time i love a name and then think of calling my son that and it just sounds weird! I think im going to just have to wait until he is born and see what comes to me!

Me and my partner have picked our lil girls name pout since 3months and its never changed,it was sooo hard to find a boy name :/!! i was sooo glad that we are having a girl or if it was a boy he would be nameless hehehe

I'm having the same problem ~ I just can't find a name I like for MY child.
We had our girls' name picked out then found out bub is a boy, and we've been struggling ever since! It's harder for me as I have been teaching for 11 years, so I have sure taught my share of naughty boys, so there's a long long list of names I could never call my child! LOL!
Boys names are either old fashioned, weird or naffy sounding. I don't want to give a boy a naffy name no matter how "cute" it is for a baby. This is something he's going to grow up with and still have when he's 50. I never knew it would be this hard!

Our top picks this week are:
Tyler
Kevin
Levi
Riley

But DH will probably change his mind again and not likke any of them in a few days sad

i had chosen these name if i had a boy but my other half didnt like them lol besides 1 name he chose it just didnt settle with me .

the name he chose was - Israel

my names i chose was - Maddox
- Izaiah

My DS is Jasper. We like it cause it is not too common and not too out there.

On our short list we also had:

Samuel
Joshua
Hamish
Oliver

Good luck smile
I'm having lots of trouble trying to choose a boys name too.
Dh and I like unusual names that are easy to spell and pronounce, so on our list are:
Tully
Chester
Nate
Beau
Leo

Other names i love but can't use because they are family names are Brodie, Jordy, Cohan, Jai, Sebastian, Toby, Flynn and Jarvis.

We had chosen Tully Rex but lately its not sitting right with me.
Good luck deciding.

isaiahs mum wrote:
i thought you decided what happened?

We thought we had decided too! But its just not sitting well with us!

Thanks so much ladies, i will run some of those past DH see how we go!
We liked Benjamin but its my BIL name sad
We also like Riley & Alex/Alexander but we are just not sure sad

If DH and I are someday blessed with a boy his name would be Jacob.
Also like Nathaniel, Logon, Daniel, Noah and Issac
Little Miss's wrote:
These are my boys names.
Lachlan
Tyler
Joshua
James

Good luck. It's my most hated part of having babies. Its so hard smile

lol, Little Miss's we must have similar tastes smile
my son is James
for our second we had Lachlan picked out but had a girl instead.

Other boy names we liked

Ethan
Oliver
Hamish
Will
Jack
Connor

good luck with your decision smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

KittyMamma wrote:
If DH and I are someday blessed with a boy his name would be Jacob.
Also like Nathaniel, Logon, Daniel, Noah and Issac

They are great names! Except my nephew is jacob, my little brother is Daniel and my sister is planning another baby and Issac is her boys name! LOL its really hard!

Sign in to follow this topic