Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Like or Dislike Lock Rss

Im 25 weeks pregnant and am having a boy smile I have been through so many list and books and don't like many if any of the names i see. Im looking for something unusual but not to far out there.
The only name my partner and i both Love is 'Fio' although we we dont know if its might be a little girly??
Help!! Do you think Fio is girly!
P.s we would nickname him Fo or frog (inside name!)
Hi there ive always liked the name Hudson for a boy im 30 weeks pregnant and having a girl so im in the same boat as i need to come up with something new. =)

isaiahs mum wrote:
fee-oh or f-eye-oh?

It would be Fee-oh..
yeah, exactly like Theo but with an F!
Im worried he might get teased with fefe!

but thanks smile
Bean_Lbz wrote:
Im 25 weeks pregnant and am having a boy smile I have been through so many list and books and don't like many if any of the names i see. Im looking for something unusual but not to far out there.
The only name my partner and i both Love is 'Fio' although we we dont know if its might be a little girly??
Help!! Do you think Fio is girly!
P.s we would nickname him Fo or frog (inside name!)

Fio sounds like Leo, so I would think it was a boys name.
Boys names are so hard. We have just named our new baby boy Kelly as my husband is a surfer and I loved it for a boys name. I like it better as a boys name than girls. I think you are never going to please everyone with the name so go for it if you like. I think it doesn't sound girly at all. grin

Sorry i dont love it as it sounds quite feminine to me & i wouldnt want Fe as a nickname!?
I do love Leo or what about Geo, Jeo, or my fave would be Keo or Teo?? Good luck deciding! smile

Sign in to follow this topic