Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hate DH name ideas Lock Rss

I feel really bad as every name he likes I hate. He likes a few that I think of but still not anything we agree upon.

I think I really like Charlotte/Charli, kaylee and Alice

DH likes Tiffany and Erin and Rachel. Not my cup of tea.

We have very different tastes. 14 days to go. I feel bad not having a name or her before she is born.

Young people learn from experience. So who are we to try and stop them

I love Charlotte (: hopefully you can both agree on a name

Ally_Watsford wrote:
I love Charlotte (: hopefully you can both agree on a name

+1
I love Kaylee. Infact I have a Kailee and I've always loved her name and so has she.
dont feel bad not having a name picked out.it happens quite often that when your baby arrives into the world you will find that she looks like and suits a particular name.I know alot of proud parents who have stressed about finding the perfect name for their child only to realise that when they finally meet their little cherubs they dont look like or suit the name that they had chosen and change it.i do love Charli .
Really think she will be nameless for a few days at least lol.

I love Kaylee and Alice.
Maybe one of his name's could be the middle name
I really do like Charlotte. Maybe DH can pick the middle name. we did name our DS after him lol

Rachelcarwardine wrote:
dont feel bad not having a name picked out.it happens quite often that when your baby arrives into the world you will find that she looks like and suits a particular name.I know alot of proud parents who have stressed about finding the perfect name for their child only to realise that when they finally meet their little cherubs they dont look like or suit the name that they had chosen and change it.i do love Charli .

We are a perfect example of this! Arabella was meant to be Soraya Hope until she came out looking exactly like an Arabella!! It took us over a week to announce her name, poor Darling, as we all had to get our heads around not calling her what she had been for the past half a year!! But Soraya Hope made a great middle two names instead!! grin

All the VERY best!! smile
Sign in to follow this topic