Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Need more of a classic, but 'cool' name for a boy

Need more of a classic, but 'cool' name for a boy Lock Rss

Has to be masculine also smile and we'd like it to be fairly uncommon at the moment. I want something along the lines of Lincoln (DS1 name) - which I think is a cool name, but has a classic background.
No other president names allowed according to hubby ha ha.
At the moment we are liking Hudson & Dexter - but don't know if they really measure up.

Thanks for your help in choosing our 2nd sons name! (I'm only 20 weeks, but I'd like to choose a name soon!)

smile
Thanks! That's a great start. I love Camden but our last name starts with C - and we've decided to rule out most C / K names that don't flow right with our last name.
Thankyou so much for replying grin
Harvey
Dean
Evan
Euan / Ewan
I also really like Jensen from MO3C list

Tyson
William
Archie
Richie/Richard
Harrison
Daniel
Mason
Robert

i really like the name dexter, that was on the top of my list if i was to have a boy.

Dexter,
Oscar
Max (lots of those around now)
Richard
Anthony

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

we're going with Saxon if this ones a boy. We did have Jagger up until this week.
Our DS is Noah Rhiley.
Other boys I know:
Jesse
Nate
Xavier
Zeke
Tristan
Cooper
Bryson
Harry
Harvey
Jarvis
Baylin
Tyler
Will
Ashton
Harrison
Jake
Jace
Good luck smile

Rylan
Preston
Wyatt
Griffin
Korben
Cohen
Xavier
Xander
Lennox
Wesley

I love the name Lincoln
Win

(I have an adult friend called Winston and everyone calls him Win.)

I love Lincoln too.

We also had Bronco on our list but our boy didn't suit it - so we went with Beau instead.

New stay-at-home-mum and owner of Outie - designing and making pregnancy tees and splat mats for minimising baby boo-boos.

http://www.outie.co.nz

http://www.facebook.com/outieNZ

Our first pick is Chase and second Lincoln if this baby is a boy. I think they are classic yet cool names.

Deakin
Oliver
Austin
Flynn
Mack
Evan
Oscar

Not exactly sure if this is what you're after, but I classify these as being classic / cool names!
Vinnie (or just Vin, as in Vin Deisel)
Bede
Ned / Ted
Jed / Ged

Also recently came across a Romulus (Romi for short) - not sure how I feel about that one yet!

Good luck! Boys names are hard!
Sign in to follow this topic