Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Eden? Umming and ahhing over this name....

Eden? Umming and ahhing over this name.... Lock Rss

What's everyones opinion on the name Eden?

It's been a favourite of ours for a while now if baby is a girl but for some reason I'm still slightly unsure.

I think it's a really pretty and feminine name but can't help feeling it might be too.....soft? Not actually sure what I'm asking haha hard to convey what I'm thinking!! Just considering how the name will carry through to adulthood I guess.
Love love love it! Our son was going to be Eden Willow if he was a girl. I'm really sad that we wont get to use this name now... it's really really pretty!

I like it smile

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

It sounds like a boys name to me, but then I do know a guy called Eden so that's why.

Love it! If I had girl today I would call her Eden Scarlett wub

Eden- it's a beautiful name, I agree that it's a very soft and pretty name but to me it fits. I see it growing nicely with a girl of all ages. It's a classy name & I'd be happy if that we're my name! Go for it
It's funny that I keep seeing the name everywhere now!! I didn't think it was too common but maybe it's starting to catch on?

My only other favourite is Saoirse (pronounced seer-sha) and that's definitely not common but don't want to give my baby a complicated name. At the same time I don't want something that's becoming really popular and will be everywhere in a few years.

I can't believe how hard this is!
I think Eden is a beautiful name smile
Its a lovely name. Xx

I really like it...short, sweet & not too popular! smile

Iknow a eden shes in her teens

I like that name .
Iwould probs use if for a girl wouldnt name my boy that thou !

Eden is lovely. My husband didn't like it due to religious vibe.
Arden is also nice.
Or Aerin.
Sign in to follow this topic