Be comfortable in your skin – this is a judgement free zone. Find out more!

Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

What do you think??? Rss

Hi I am loving the name Harleigh / Harli for a baby girl. What does everyone think as I have friends that LOVE it or hate it. (Husband isn't a fan) We already have a girl Kiahna Jade so like unique names.
No :/
Hailey?
Soon to be 6. wrote:
itstime wrote:
Hi I am loving the name Harleigh / Harli for a baby girl. What does everyone think as I have friends that LOVE it or hate it. (Husband isn't a fan) We already have a girl Kiahna Jade so like unique names.

I think if your husband isn't a fan, than no-one else's opinion's matter.

There will be a name you'd both like. To be honest I think of Harleigh/Harli to be a boys name but spelt Harley. How about Arlee or Hailo?

+1 hubbys gotta like it or its a no go. How bout Freya? And spelling just think your child has to live with it people will pronounce it wrong and they have to learn to spell it. Just something to think bout
Hubby doesn't hate it he is warming to it. Hayley is too common for me. The spelling is how its pronounced so that bit should be ok . Its so hard this name game
My husband and I pick two names and then make the decition once we see bub. I find it easyer to keep options open
Sorry I only like Harley for a boy! I do prefer the Harleigh spelling for a girl though!

What about Aayliah?? Like Harleigh but without the H & add an A sound at the end??

Otherwise suggestions ~
Indie
Bridie
Aria
Tia
Phoenix
Cali
Dakota
Jada
Leila
Good luck deciding smile & getting hubby to agree!!? wink

Hi I'm new here and saw this post,

We just had a girl 7 weeks ago and she was going to be Harley for the last 20 weeks of my pregnancy but then she was born and we went with Hayley. Love harleigh ????
What about Marlie/Marley?
I like the Harlia suggestion too but love the Marley suggestion!
Or Carly, Keeley, Bailee, Tali, Cali?? Good luck deciding smile

Thanks everyone. Still so undecided about this one but can't find anything else!! Just over one week to go STRESSING
I know a little girl called Harlee, it really suits her. So many names that i previously considered boys names are starting to be accepted as girls names I believe. For example i know little girls called Hadlee, Cameron, Brodie and Jordan! and a baby girl born a few days ago called Logan!

Good luck with whatever you choose

I'm not a fan of Harley.

I do like Marli. My daughter is Amarli, and I get lots of comments on her name.
Other suggestions Halo, Harlow, Halle, like Halle Berry, Nahla/Narla. Tarli
Sign in to follow this topic