Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Hit me with some names Lock Rss

I was really hoping to only have to pick a name for one sex, but since baby didn't cooperate we're stuck with picking one of each.

We are really stuck at the moment and don't have anything really.

Middle name for a girl will be Elizabeth, for a boy possibly Benjamin.

Definitely not any names beginning with A. And preferably nothing beginning with O, E, U, S or P.

Oh, and nothing that sounds made up tongue

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Well that's how long it's been, I didn't even know you were pregnant....well I'm pretty sure I didn't. So Congrats!! smile
I've always loved the name Immogen for a girl and Chase for a boy. Chase was the other name we had picked out if DD was a boy. Other than that my mind is going blank on names.

Some nice names ladies, keep them coming smile Leon and Lucas were on our list for DS smile

T- I know it seems random, but I'm funny when it comes to initials and our last name starts with an H. I didn't want our child being EH, OH, UH, SH or PH tongue

Mo3C - I wouldn't rule out V for a girl. I don't mind some modern names, but I like the classics too. If it's a girl DH wants to call her Lucrezia, but I'm not convinced...

*Chonnie* Thanks smile It has been a long time!

FKC - I don't mind S names in themselves, just don't want one for the reason I mentioned to T smile

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

What about Lucia? You can pronounce it with the s or the Ch sound. Nice alternative to lucrezia?

Some totally random ideas

Isaac
Harrison
Daniel
Ryan
Cooper
Rowan
Lewis

Charlotte
Imogen
Bronte
Lucy
Hannah
Claire

Mr J (April 2005) Miss Z (Feb 2007) and Miss O (Oct 2010)

Thanks ladies, keep them coming smile

My favourites so far would have to be Charlotte and Lucy for a girl and Nicholas, Leon and Rowan for a boy. There are some other ones I like, but we can't use them because of siblings/friends.

Hope&Hyseria - I'm sorry, but the only thing I can think of with the name Lorena is Lorena Bobbit laugh

My favorite names at the moment are

Madeline
Ashlyn

Louis
Theodore

Good luck, you have heaps of time to decide.
Sorry for any repeats.

Kate
Alice
Lucia
Grace
Chloe
Ruby
Violet

Luke
Ryan
Rylan
Zac