Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Need your opinions, is this name to close to my daughters name?

Need your opinions, is this name to close to my daughters name? Lock Rss

How about Aston? I'm just trying to think of other names beginning with A smile

I loved Asher for a while too but we ended up with a Lucas and Thomas grin And too close to Ashlyn sad Just Reid is a cool name. I also would pronounce Reidyn as Ray-den.

Sorry way too close for me too! I love just Reid!
One of my besties has a Reeve??
What about Nash?? Good luck deciding! smile

I agree with all of the above - they are very close (even/especially for twins).

You sound like you seem to be pretty set on it though, and you will be the one who has to be sure of it - and as you said, live with it/ be happy for with it for a long time to come.

I hear you on Asher - I share a love of that name, but I always imagined it for a girls name funnily enough. I know two girls who are Asher but no boys.
I think it is too close. I also think of reading when I see Reidyn. I do love Reid though.
It is close but if you have your heart set on it and love it i say use it... DD1 has 3 sisters in her class at School all different ages and all 3 have very similar names all starting with M.. I don't see a problem with it.

Just to throw you a curve ball, I read it as Ry-den. Don't know why, just popped into my head... I too think the others are too close, I chose Ezra, Ez for short for my DS, then Evelyn, which inevitable gets shortened to Ev for DD2. Well I am constantly shouting out the wrong name in a hurry. Your two wouldn't even know which Ash it was that you wanted to do anything, iykwim???
Sign in to follow this topic