Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Baby girl's name - big sister is Ellen

Baby girl's name - big sister is Ellen Lock Rss

We cannot decide on a name for our soon to be born baby girl. Big sis is Ellen, we like classic names with traditional spelling. I loved Audrey and Alice. Hubby doesn't like either, but likes Annabel or Ava. I don't mind Ava but it is very popular. Any ideas? It doesn't need to be an 'A' name. Middle name will be Mary.
what about Elizabeth Mary? I love the name Alice but not a fan of Ava just because it is so popular.

I think Annabel Mary sounds lovely together smile Annabel is on our short list!!

I think Annabel Mary sounds lovely together smile Annabel is on our short list!!

Thanks for some new names I hadn't even thought of, esp Elizabeth and Greta, both very pretty smile

I did really like the name Annabel, but that silly horror movie about a doll named Annabelle was released this year and it has turned me off a bit!!! I'm sure the movie will be forgotten in no time so I should just get over that!
Charlotte
Nora/Norah
Lucy
Amelia
Emma
Emily
Grace
Sasha
Emme

"Parenting is the easiest thing in the world to have an opinion about, but the hardest thing in the world to do."

Katherine (Kate), Cora, Juliet, Louisa, Edith, Violet, Olive, Tessa
I love Audrey, Alice and Ava. All very pretty names.

Other suggestions
Elsie/Eliza/Elise
Clara
Anna
Eva
Delilah
Esther
Emmeline
Eloise
Josie
Harriet
Sign in to follow this topic