Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby boys names? Rss

What are some non-overused boys names that aren't too outrageously different or unusual? My partner and I are struggling to find a name for the soon to be new addition. We need to pick a first name before we pick a family middle name so we know if they fit together. There is only 1 name I have liked so far but partner says it sounds too similar to another name so I'm back to being stuck again lol.
Dashiell
Denzel
Bayden
Beauden
Arlo
Felix
Miller
Banjo
Milo
Rocco
Hunter
Hudson
Brooklyn
Lakyn
Miles

Stein
Axel
Huxley
Blaize
Zayne
Micah
Zac
Austin
Adam, Luca, Hayden, Johnny, Regan, Tristan, Declan, Kyle, Ryan, Rhys, Tayne/Taine, Duke, Kingston, Fletcher, Dwayne, Quade, Dalton, Zander, Lennox, Julian, Owen, Jaxon, Nixon, Drew, Sven, Ollie, Hugo, Leif (pronounced Layf), Milan, Nicholas/Nikolas , Cruze, Chase, Billy, Damian, Leon, Quinn, Reon, Blake, Nico, Roxy, Benson, Trent, Kash/Cash, Ben/Benji/Benjamin, Boston, Tex, Zac/Zachary, Will, Kent, Connor, Marcus, Marcel, Blythe, Ezra, Joel, Jadyn/Jayden, Gene, Rocky, Phoenix, Shay/Shaye, Tai, Taj, Clayton, Luther, Curtis, Landon, Kayden, Samuel, Mckenzie, Harrison,
I always liked Rylen but my partner found it too similar to another name. From my list he's settled for Ryder, Cruze, Quinn, and, Levi. But we have already picked middle names which suited Rylen so not sure what we'll do with them now as they're important to us and probably won't suit other names except Ryder
Jody-MummyOfTwo wrote:
I always liked Rylen but my partner found it too similar to another name. From my list he's settled for Ryder, Cruze, Quinn, and, Levi. But we have already picked middle names which suited Rylen so not sure what we'll do with them now as they're important to us and probably won't suit other names except Ryder

Ryder is a great name smile
I love name Felix!
I like zac or zachary
Vaughn

smile

My Son's middle name is Huxley. It a bit different but everyone comments on it smile
I met a little boy called Monash the other day, and thought it was a cool name, also Caspian, Soren and Dorrigo are some other great names I've come across recently.
I very much struggled for boys names and we have 2 boys (found out the sex for the first one but not the second one). My boys names are Rhys and Travis. I like them as they aren't overly common but not 'out there' names either and I think they will be good strong names for a grown up man. The only thing with Rhys is that it can't really be shortened to anything for a nickname.
Good luck. I am trying for #3 and I am going to be totally stuck if we have another boy. My husband and I disagreed on so many names!
Sign in to follow this topic