Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Un-common baby names starting with 'A'?

Un-common baby names starting with 'A'? Rss

Hi... I am expecting my first baby on the 26th of December. - My partner doesnt really mind what we call our first born, but he would like the name to start with the lettr 'A' like him (to be the same initials)
I am all for this idea, but I would like the name to be an unusual one (one not so common )
Getting stuck! - If anyone can think of any un-common baby names starting with 'A' - I'd love to hear your ideas! - particularly girl names... but I'd still like to hear boy names too! smile

Cindy due 26th December 04

Hi,
A name that I really like for a girl is Aiyana
(I-yana). I'm having a boy but as of yet have not thought of any names at all.

]

Hi
My sons middle name is Andrew and I have a freind whos babys name is Angel. I cant think of many unuasal Names but I will give you some of the ones I can think of any way,
Boys Anthony, Alex, Andy, Abbot Ambrose, Axel, Adrian
Girls- Alex, Alexandra Amber, Allison, Ainslee, Aaliyah, abbey, Audrey Adina, Aimee, Aisha, Amelia, Ariel, Armani
There all I can think of at the moment. Try doing a search on the net for babys names there are heps of sites that may be able to help! I hope I help a little, Good luck,
Meli

Mummy to 3 Boys

Hi, I don't know if you watch Aussie Idol, but there was a girl on there, and her name was Amali - I thought it sounded nice, I also have a friend who called her baby girl Aleeya Ashley.
I'm new to all this but a name I have heard of for a boy is Anikan
Hi

Girls Names: Amity, Amma, Anaya, Atalaya

Boys Names: Addison, Admon, Aja, Akia

Hope that helps
hi smile

how about Aurora for a girl?

good luck smile

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

How about Aaliyah? (pronounced Ah-lee-ya)

Gabriella, Chiara & angel called home

We named our son Ashton - not too many of them around.

Sorry can't help with a girls name starting with A.

Jodie, Qld. Madison (09/09/00), Ashton (22/01/04)

my daughter's name is Ayla.
Mine's Analiese
A girfriend just named her daughter Ava.
Aniki is Japanese for big sister I think.
I'm sure you'll find the right name, even if it's 10 days after your baby is born
Ana

1 daughter and 2 sons

what about Aisha
Hi cindymum2B,

How about Alyssia for a girls name. That is what I have used as a middle name for my daughter Miranda.

Best of luck in choosing your childs name.

Mum of 5 Melbourne Youngest 10mths

Sign in to follow this topic