Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.

GOING OUT OF MY MIND Lock Rss

Hi ladies, i am currently 35 weeks pregers nad have had the boys name picked out for pritty much all the pregnancey, but for the life of me i haven't been able to pick a girls name. It was easy with my DD as her name is something that is very close to my family, as is the boys name that we have picked. But now i just can't get a girls name. i have gone through something like 30 girls names but they dont last morethan a week before i have decided against it. Has anyone else had this problem or is it just me?

little monkeys

We had this problem for our 2nd as I had always only really loved one boys name and we just could not agree on another one if our 2nd was a boy,thank god in the end she was a girl or else he still might not have a name!
Just read through the million posts in here and you are bound to find something you like.
Good luck!

I definately have the same problem. I have had a girls name picked out for years, but had never really told anyone. I was incredibly disappointed two years ago when a good friend chose that name for her daughter. When i said to her "no, that was what I want to call my daughter if I have one" she said "what's stopping you, you can use it too".
Now I am pregnant, I still want to use the name, but also have about 5 other girls names I really like. They came to me easily. But I just cannot find a boy's name. There are a few I like, but have been used by close family members, so i won't use the same name. I have looked at hundreds of websites with names, but nothing jumps out at me. The only couple I have in mind I am not happy with and would be settling for something i didn't want, just because I couldn't find anything better. Fortunately I still have 25wks to find one.

I can tell you of the girls names I really like, but they are not uncommon, so you have probably come across them numerous times and decided against them
Kaitlin, Emily, Kiara, Taylor, Jordan, Brianna, Ashley, Megan, Danielle, Paige.

Karen & Blake (8/11/2006)

Girls names...
I always say the same only because i like them...

Bethanie
Madeline
Tayelia
Gracie
Amethyst
Eboni
Isabella
Zayleigh
Rayne
Delilah
Daphne
Emersyn <--- Love that name...
Penny
Imogen
Keenyah
Saskia
Zoe

Sorry... Just a few suggestions... I have had Madeline Gwyneth Kay picked out if i ever another child for a girl but i think it is slowly changing i see more names that are more different and i am starting to like more....
LoL...

Good LUck

i love cassidy

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

Sign in to follow this topic