Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Which middle name for Finn ?

Which middle name for Finn ? Lock Rss

Hi Guys !

I am really having a hard time finding a middle name for the boys name Finn. We are not yet pregnant but have already decided that if we have another boy we really want to have this as his name ! I want to give him a middle name that has something to do with our family but the only names i can come up with are Colin (my dad), James (my Pa), or Ross (Lukes dad).

So.... Finn Colin
Finn James or
Finn Ross

What does everybody think ?

Sarah

Declan 7/12/04 & Taryn 25/4/07

I prefer James. Without offending your family members I don't really like Colin or Ross. I guess they just don't strike me as names for little boys and are more 'older people' names.
I assume from above that your partners name is Luke - what about using Lukas?

Karen & Blake (8/11/2006)

Hi,

I would go with James it sounds good.
Hope you can make a decision. Good luck with trying to get pregnant. Hope it all works out for you.

Tina
Hi Sarah,

I love the name Finn! I really want that name for my next if it's a boy (I'm not pregnant yet either!)

I've chosen Finn Grayson. I love the name Grayson on it's own and I also love it because my maiden name was Gray.

My friend named her son (who's five now) Harrison - Harry for short. Her maiden name was Harrison too.

It's nice to be able to include something of the mothers name/family, where traditionally it is usually the dad!

James is great too, I love Jamie Oliver, I think that's why I love the name!

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Hi

I like Finn James... sounds great!!!

If wanting to use Dads name !

"Finn Colin James"

Goodluck

G smile

genna - due 3rd nov

Sign in to follow this topic