Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
The Huggies Forum is closed for new replies and topics, you can still read older topics.
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. opinion on my boys names please

opinion on my boys names please Lock Rss

I have shortlisted my names down to the following. Please share your thoughts / opinions on what i have. And be honest - if you really don't like a name just say so.
I have been really struggling for a boys name and have spent a lot of time getting these names, but am still really unsure

Aiden, Blake, Caleb, Jamie, Keagan, Matthew, Nathan, Taylor

Karen & Blake (8/11/2006)

we have a Blake so that definately gets my vote LOL. i know more girls named taylor and only 1 male taylor so i dont like that for a boy but like the others on your list

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

hello,

well i really like blake.
i work in a big school and know lots of boys who are brats with the name aiden and matthew.

i quite like keagan but caleb,jamie,nathan and taylor are to plain for my liking
hi i like the name blake my friend is havin a lil boy and has chosen that name and i also like keagan and matthew
cya

hayley vic. baby girl due 8th october

Hi,
I love the name Caleb and probably would have named my boy that but my SIL named her son that (10 years ago).
I also really love Nathan as it's my brothers name and he is a wonderful person.
So those 2 get my vote.

I love Aiden, that's what I wanted, but Hubby wanted Ethan, so we compromised and now we have Athan.

I would definately have to say my faves out of your list are:

Aiden
Blake
Nathan - this was on my shortlist for boys names too!

Which one sounds best with your surname???
And do you have a middle name picked out? Matching these names to it might make your decision easier!

Hope this was some sort of help!

Jaz smile
I love the name Blake. It is not a name that you hear to often.
Im having a little girl but Blake was the name that i picked if i was having a boy.
Good luck with the decision.

Tina
Blake or Caleb are really lovely names..

Good Luck choosing a name, i havent got anything chosen for a boy yet!

Ange, Joshua almost 1 & step-son Chris 8!!

HEY

NICE CHOICE IN NAMES!

MY FAVE FROM YA LIST IS KEAGAN..... DONT HEAR IF IT TOO OFTEN BUT ITS ONE OF THOSE NAMES THAT WONT GET MISS PRONOUNCED..

GOOD LUCK
Sign in to follow this topic