Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More
  1. home
  2. Baby Forum
  3. Pregnancy & Birth
  4. Baby Names
  5. Any suggestions for "tough" boy's names??? (for my sister's bub!)

Any suggestions for "tough" boy's names??? (for my sister's bub!) Lock Rss

Hi,

My sister is expecting a boy in July and is trying to come up with a "tough" sounding boys name. Don't ask me why... I think it's because someone she knows has a boy named "Blade" & she is trying to think of something along the same lines as that.

Everything I've suggested to her she doesn't like... if anyone has any suggestions I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,

Kelly, TAS, mum of Sophie born 11/05/04

Archer, Axel, Blaze, Caesar, Cain, Chase, Cole, Hunter, Mason, Rich, Spike, Wade, Walker, Xavier

Bouncing baby boy 17/05/05

Ben? Simple but strong......

QLD

Buddy, Ryan, Mitchell,
My hubby wanted to name our son Diesel. Let us know what she chooses.

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Hi Sam,

I had to laugh when I read your post... my sister's dog is named Diesel!!! Anyway, she still has not chosen a name, but I'll let you know when she does.

Cheers,

Kelly, TAS, mum of Sophie born 11/05/04

Thats why i didnt want it for my baby, it sounds like a dogs name!!! Our dog is Jack, and hubby was so pleased with the name diesel, when i said it sounds like a dog, he wanted to change the dogs name! You would be surprised how many people hubby told the name too that actually liked it. We are really into 4wds, so thats why hubby liked it, its a wonder our poor son isnt called landcruiser!!!

The Deeks 07/08/02, Googie 23/11/04

Hi there!! What about "Torrent" I remember a kid with this name when I was young. We used to call him "Tyrant" because he was a bit of a handful smile . PS I also had a dog called Diesel (after the cartoon in the magazine 'Truckin' Life") smile . Take care!!
I remember there used to be a "TOUGH" guy at my primary school named..... Mason.
He grew up to be a really hotty too!!!!!
What about Brock... My friends son is called that and I think it is a real boys name.

Mandy, VIC, Mum of Hayley Born 02.06.05

i like brock too but hubby would not ave a 3rd name staring with b we have brad, blake & ryan plin simple & strong names good for a baby and man

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

I was glad to find this post. Our son is called Jake and we are trying to find an equally 'manly' name for #2. We've managed to come up with a girl's name but are totally stuck on a boys name.

Asking family hasn't helped - the names they have come up with are:

Ishmail
Isaiah
Rogan ("Rogan the Bogan")
Cord (yep... as in umbilical, lol!)
...and other equally heinous, old-fashioned, 'not over my dead body' names.

I quite like single-syllable names so if anyone has any suggestions we would be really grateful.

Tarns

Sign in to follow this topic