Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Finn... teasing? Lock Rss

Hi All,

I've been told we are having a boy, and we have decided he will be called Finn (if he is a boy). My FIL is already referring to him as the Shark. No one in the family likes it, not that they have said it outright but they just go silent when they ask what his name will be and we tell them.

I personally think kids will tease ANY name you pick, and I don't think this name is too weird? There were 101 boys named Finn in 2005 according to Births Deaths and Marriages in NSW and only 99 Kai's which is my first DS's name. I think they are around the same popularity.

What do you all think? And what middle name sounds good with it? I really like Grayson but DH hates it.

Elle, DS: Kai 20/11/04 & DS: Jamie 13/02/07

Hi,

My family didn't like Riley as a name for our son when we told them what we'd picked for a boy, but it grows on them...a baby becomes their name. How about Finn Grayson is nice. Sorry can't help with middle names, nothing springs to mind, but I think Finn is a gorgeous name and if you and DH love it then go for it!! I'm sure a middle name will come up!

megs
i like it and suggested to hubby when expecting our last bub but because i was born in finland he pooh poohed the idea i said it could be the finnish middle name we were after he said it was ridicilous bit only in our circumstances the other name which is similar is Flynn but you shoudnt told the rels b4 the name will grow on them when the baby is born i once met a woman who wanted to name her bub jade . her mum had her you can call her that silly name but i will be calling her jane. lesson no1 in baby naming dont tell people b4 the birth any names on the list they either hate it or steal your name

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

My brother just had a bubs and they called him Finn. I love it (mind you my father is already calling him Fatty).

Sign in to follow this topic