Huggies Forum

Huggies® Ultimate
Newborn Nappies

Learn More

Baby Girls Names Rss

I do like Janae, it's a different name and I've never heard it before. I had a baby girl 8 weeks ago and we named her Jordyn Star. We were always going to have Jordyn if Boy or Girl (spelt Jordan if boy). Another J name I like is Jayden.

I'm sure whatever name you choose will be perfect for your baby!!

Rebecca
I really love the name Jaz. I once knew a litlle girl named Jaz and she was a gorgeous little girl. I think she was named after her dads favorite music. You could use it as a shortened version of another name like Jasmine.
I love Ebony for a girls name, but my partner doesn;t (grrrr) Heidi, Angela and Imogen are also favorites but my partner doesn't like them either!!!
(I can't win)
i ahve two girls and their names are ebonee and sapphire.
other names to consider are;
harmony, destiny, ruby, jasmine, jaslyn, joy, jade, orianna, bella, lucie.
the list is endless.
good luck

Kristi 5 kids. www.familynfriends.forumwise.com

how about jorja said georgia

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

HI, good luck with the name search.

2 names that were high on our list this time round were.

Jannessa - Jennifer (white wave) & Vanessa (butterfly) combined

Jacinta - means purple and is both my husbands and my favourite colour.

I found these names on the website, www.babynames.com. I have always loved the name Vanessa but with a surname begining with D I did not want to give my daughter the initals V.D.

Anyway as my husbands mum passed away 28/04/04 we have decided to name the baby after her - her name was Jane so we are calling our baby Mary-Jane.

mum2 AJ 05, Mary-Jane 04, Rachael 99 & Jonothan 94

why does it need to start withj? how about juliva

mum of 3 boys aged 11, 13 and 14

My niece's name is Jenna. She is the most gorgeous little thing - smart and well behaved. Her name suits her perfectly.

Domestic Goddess Mum of Four!

names starting with "J"
what about:
Jacinda, Jacinta, Jaclyn, Jadyn, Jalena, Janae, Jana, Jazlynn {form of Jasmine and Lynn}, Jemima, Jenaya, Jenibelle, Jenessa {form of Jennifer and Vanessa}, Jerica, Jesimae, Jinelle, Jira, Jordana, Jordane, Jorjanna, Josephine, Jovianne, Juandalynn, Julianna, Julisha

are any of these ones good?
Sign in to follow this topic